Votes: 64 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 30 31.9%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally can't stand her and its not good heat either. Its bad heat where i wanna turn the channel because that voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Honestly when i hear "EXCUSE ME... EXCUSE ME!" I just hit the mute button.. had enough of that shit.

I also believe Dolph Ziggler can generate heat without her with some given mic time. It would take him to the next step in the right direction of becoming a top notch heel IMO.

But what do you guys think of her?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course she does her job well. She generates tons of heat every damn time she pops up.
Yeah i know that haha but i dont think shes doing a good job of generating heat for Ziggler and Swagger. Ppl just seem to boo her.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
She's the most over heel in the company (aside from Cena) of course she's doing her job well.
What the OP was saying is that her 'heel heat' is sometimes X Pac heat. It's so bad that no one wants to see her on the screen.

But, as a talent enhancement she can do better than she is now. She needs to get into a proper storyline feud with someone with her boys.

She also needs to move on to different talent, like FCW heels coming up.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Shes awful, but of course people that love milf's and characters that get crowd reactions love her.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What the OP was saying is that her 'heel heat' is sometimes X Pac heat. It's so bad that no one wants to see her on the screen.

But, as a talent enhancement she can do better than she is now. She needs to get into a proper storyline feud with someone with her boys.

She also needs to move on to different talent, like FCW heels coming up.
Exactly. (Y)

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,627 Posts
I like Vickie, she is a powerful heel in the WWE. But I feel that she is wasting time with the same superstars every week. I think she needs to move onto other heels to help them get a fair share.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I have the utmost respect for Vickie Guerrero,when Eddie died she carried her family like a real woman would do and worked her ass off to feed her kids,as far as the professional level goes,I think she garners a lot of heat,probably the most over heel right now.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I didn't mind her before, and can't say I dislike her now, but as far as Dolph Ziggler goes, I think her pesence around him is just holding him back at this point. So is his association with Jack Swagger since their team status has not resulted in the tag team belts or a run as a powerful duo.

Dolph is pretty much just wasting time spinning his wheels in place right now.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
Yeah i know that haha but i dont think shes doing a good job of generating heat for Ziggler and Swagger. Ppl just seem to boo her.
thats because ziggler and swagger should be doing better jobs of getting themselves over. I think Ziggler was doing a good enough job when they gave him mic time, but Swagger is a lost cause on the mic.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I love her and her character. As everyone else, I would like to see DZ move away but would like to see her manage some others to keep it fresh and to keep her useful.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
She is by far the most over heel in the company. She's helping Swagger and Ziggler get more heat with the crowd. That's her only job, really.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I agree with OP. I can't stand her too. And it's not because she's a heel and she does her job very well (which she does for many people) it's just I can't stand her voice, I can't stand her ugly face and I know that she lost some weight but she's still far from being attractive. Unfortunately I'm not a guy who likes fat, old ladies, in that case maybe I could enjoy watching her, but right now I also take a break from watching anytime she appears on RAW.

As for her managing Ziggler and Swagger, I think she's totally holding Dolph back. He should ditch her, and get some time on the mic, so he could start gathering some heat on his own. He's pretty good on the mic so he won't have a problem with that. Swagger is nothing anyway, so it doesn't matter if she manages him or not.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts