Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im glad Christian is back and happy again. Before he left he was really really angry. Now that he is happy he won the IC title. He is a good wrestler and he treats his fans great.

Im glad he beat Cody Rhodes because he is mean. He thinks he is better then every body. First he thinks he s better looking, then he puts bags over peoples heads. That is rude. And now he is just a jerk. Im glad Christian won.
\
Do you guys like Christian?

PS. Peeps are my favorite candy. They are so good.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Shouldn't this be in SmackDown?

Christian is very good regardless.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great ring skills, even better mic skills, great charisma, look, gimmick.

I want nothing less than for him to have a WWE title run, maybe not win it (a man can dream though,) but at least feud for it. He deserves it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
HYFR. I'm siked that he went back to CC and is enjoying the ride with his peeps.

Getting the IC title was really exciting because he's been treated like garbage when it came to getting squished by everybody before the injury.

BUT He deserved this from the beginning. His overall talent which ranges from in-ring to mic is amazing. I'm hoping WWE keeps the ball on this one. This could only mean bigger things on the way as long as WWE trusts Christian to do his thang.

Just saying but I marked like a bxtch when Christian won the IC title. 8*D

·
Banned
280 Posts
I hope you know Cody is playing a character. I like Christian, I think he's a good talent with great wrestling ability and has a lot of charisma, and he can play heel or face very easily. I'm glad he's back and beat Cody for the IC Title. I like Cody Rhodes but hopefully with him loosing the IC Title he will get boosted up to main-event level. :yes

·
Registered
816 Posts
Does the IWC like Christian?

Do bears shit in the woods?

Christian is one of the few reason i still watch WWE.

I have NEVER marked out as much in my life as I did when Christian won the title at ER.
This. Incredibly talented dude. Marked out pretty hard for the IC Title win too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.