Wednesday: Bottomline and pay per views
Thursday:Raw
Friday: Smackdown
Saturday: Experience
Sunday: Pay per views, Superstars and NXT

·
Registered
261 Posts
We don't get that in the United States. On my cable plan, I get Raw on Monday nights, Smackdown on Friday nights, and AM Raw at 1 A.M. on Sunday mornings. I also get Tough Enough when it is in season. The only replays I get are Tough Enough during the season. That is unless you are talking about WWE 24/7, the special feature that we have to subscribe to.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Here in the United Kingdom:

Monday: WWE Late Night Bottom Line, WWE Nxt, WWE Monday Night Raw Live.

Tuesday: WWE Afterburn, WWE Smackdown.

Wednesday: WWE Vintage, WWE Bottom Line, WWE Afterburn.

Thursday: WWE Experience, WWE Vintage, WWE Wrestling Special, WWE Late Night Raw, WWE Nxt.

Friday: WWE Raw, WWE Wrestling Special, WWE Raw, WWE Late Night Smackdown, WWE Late Night Bottom Line.

Saturday: WWE Wrestling Special, WWE Smackdown, WWE Bottom Line, WWE PPV Preview, WWE Late Night Superstars, WWE Nxt.

Sunday: WWE PPV Preview, WWE Vintage, WWE Afterburn, WWE Wrestling Special, WWE PPV Preview, WWE PPV (if free)

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@OP - I'm from India and I say you're wrong. It is something like this:
Monday: Experience and WWE Vintage Collections
Tuesday: Afterburn and WWE Vintage
Wednesday: Bottomline, WWE Vintage and PPV repeats
Thursday: Raw
Friday: Smackdown
Saturday: Superstars
Sunday: NXT and PPVs
i did not mention replays and got a little confused

·
Banned
763 Posts
I'm sure it's a stupid question but I'll ask anyway: there's already a 24/7 WWE network, right? Then what do they keep promoting to debut in 2012 and how is it different?

·
pretending to be nice
1,490 Posts
Monday: nothing
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: nothing
Friday: nothing
Saturday: nothing
Sunday: nothing

Thank god there is the internet.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
In the USA like somebody explained already it is basically only RAW on Monday, A.M RAW on Tuesday morning, and Smackdown on Friday. So yeah 2 shows only with 1 re-play of RAW. Oh and Sunday PPVs.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Pretty much what Chicago Warrior said but I don't bother watching A.M. Raw. Kinda pissed they stopped putting Superstars online. Now it's only Raw and SD, and that's if someone doesn't upload SS on Youtube.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts