Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This alternates for me, sometimes being very social or having Uni work to do so WWE is put on the back burner.

Then other times I want to see more and feel the 4 hours a week isn't enough, especially when the main story lines get 15 mins each and then you have to wait another week for another 15-25 mins. Especially building up to a PPV.

SO what do you do if you need a WWE fix midweek?

I think that be my main reason for coming on this forum, as well as reading some dirt sheets, WWE website and more recently the WWE youtube channel, as well as a couple of superstars Twitters.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Im quite content with my wrestling fix.

I always watch RAW on a tuesday night, after recording the night before.
Watch Smackdown on Friday night or Saturday morning.

I play WWE 12 with my two younger brothers, we have storylines going on there, so I guess that fills some time in!

I would Smackdown to be live though.

If I feel I need more wrestling I will go through some old matches on youtube.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I recently downloaded every episode of Monday Night Raw from 1993. I fill the hours between weekly Raw and Smackdown by working my way through the classics.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I recently downloaded every episode of Monday Night Raw from 1993. I fill the hours between weekly Raw and Smackdown by working my way through the classics.
Dedication right there! I have watched the odd old episode from the classics and periodically watch single matches and segments of old on youtube but you my friend have the right idea! Kudos.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Not really, Raw every Monday is just fine and I don't get to watch any other show on TV anyways so I just youtube SD! or FCW or NXT when I'm bored.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I usually get to Youtube to watch some old matches or rewatch the week's episode again , or sometimes play WWE 12 with my young brother :\

·
Registered
557 Posts
No. I mean cant remember.
But there is always other things.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I watch NXT, Superstars, and squeeze FCW into the middle of the week (when I can find it). I tend to think NXT and FCW put on better shows than Raw anyway, so no, I don't get bored during the middle of the week.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I watch Raw every week and I try to catch Smackdown and Impact (But I'm usually too busy), so yeah, I do get bored with the lack of wrestling from Monday to Monday.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
I rarely watch SD. Raw once a week is fine. Nothing interesting or news worthy ever happens on SD so I just read the spoilers.

I listen to a few podcasts in the week, watch RAW and come on here. If I feel like watching more I'll watch an old DVD or I'll just youtube a match.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Sometimes I do get bored, but there's always Impact to watch mid-week. Sometimes I don't really notice though, depends how much I've got going on that week really. Every now and then I end up playing catch-up on a whole week's worth of stuff anyways.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Not really. Life is more than just wrestling, but I must say on Tuesdays, I am very focused on talking about Raw, though. But if I really need my wrestling fix mid-week, I can always go back and check out some classics that I have so far not watched.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts