Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cryme Tyme was a tag team from 2006 to 2009 I think so roughly 3 Years, it seems that just about every tag team got a title run during that span of time, even guys who were not full time tag teams like they were. I personally thought that they were pretty good, charismatic for sure but it seems like WWE never trusted them to hold the belts. Your thoughts?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I don't care, I never really liked them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm not sure about strange, but I'm silently thankful every day I didn't have to see JTG wearing gold.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Didn't you post this exact same thread a few days back?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Nah, their work rate wasn't good enough.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I liked them, they were different and hell-a over. Deserved a run even if a short one. And fun fact, is that they won themselves on Raw a shot at the tag team titles, I do believe the champions at the time were Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade, but they never got that match for some reason.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Answer: No, they're a gimmick team and gimmick acts rarely ever get titles because they don't need them to be over, where as other wrestlers do.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
I don't care, I never really liked them.
I never cared for them either, but they were a fairly over and charismatic tag-team, who were together a few years and should of got at least one tag title reign in my opinion. I guess it was just another case of WWE holding back black talent.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
WWE being racist isn't surprising
Yeah that is exactly why Kofi and R Truth is Tag Team Champions now
and The Rock have been Triple Crown Champion on numerous occasions etc

D-Von was like tag team champion on numerous occasions
Ahmed Johnson was IC Champion

just to mention a few

1 - 20 of 33 Posts