Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple question what is your honest opinion do you find raw painful to watch right now, meaning do you find watching the whole two hours of the show painful.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yes, it's the reason why I watch it the next day off the DVR and just skip the boring segments/matches that I have no interest in. Maybe that will all change one day and I'll start watching it live again.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
the last RAW, no
all the ones before that, yes

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Depends on what part of RAW.

If it's a part with Ryback, Cena, Tensai, Brodus Clay, or any time Michael Cole doesn't stay where he belongs behind the announce table, then yes, it's painful.

If it's a part with Punk, Bryan, Sheamus, AJ, Kane, HHH, or Eve (just like to stare at her, she doesn't need to talk), then no, it's not painful.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Yes. As I was watching I got a paper cut. It was very painful.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Depends on what part of RAW.

If it's a part with Ryback, Cena, Tensai, Brodus Clay, or any time Michael Cole doesn't stay where he belongs behind the announce table, then yes, it's painful.

If it's a part with Punk, Bryan, Sheamus, AJ, Kane, HHH, or Eve (just like to stare at her, she doesn't need to talk), then no, it's not painful.
This.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Sometimes. Raw can fluctuate between being pretty good to horribly unwatchable. WWE have a tendency to drag out horrible segments much, much longer than they should be going on, then replay them again. It's probably been done to death, but the Michael Cole v Cena segment was horrendous. That's when Raw is at it's most painful.

It's more frustrating than painful overall though, the only feuds they concentrate on are the main event ones, the rest are half assed (WHC feuds mainly). The midcard don't even get feuds. When the opportunity comes up that they could write some interesting little midcard storylines, they don't take them.

Hopefully this'll change when Raw becomes three hours but I fully expect it to just be more extended main event angles.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Nope, I just take it for what it is and try not to get too caught up in it. WWE is not the only wrestling I watch so it's ok with me if it isn't greatness every week.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Ever since the Raw that Brock left, watching WWE has become painful.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Unless I hear its a particularly good show, I'll usually just scan youtube for the matches I want to see after its over. Then again, I've personally found it harder to watch most story lines as I've gotten older, it all seems so corny. Good wrestling is still good wrestling though, that will always remain.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
If it were painful I wouldn't watch, and I'm pretty sure nobody else would unless they were stupid. Pointless thread IMO, red rep me if you want but really.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
No, not currently. Depending on what's happening on the show it CAN be. But overall for the past few weeks it's been enjoyable.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts