Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Making it illegal has put it in the hands of cruel men and pimps. Both sellers and buyers have much less regard for prostitutes themselves. In the modern world it should be legal to sell sex but not buy it (the distinction allows more power to the sex worker which is why it's necessary to be made) and there needs to be a regulatory body that provides them protections.
That still doesn’t make sense, they are still profiting from illegal purchases. Just legalise it for all or don’t.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
@Poyser ; what are your thoughts on the matter?

On topic I think it doesn’t make you a loser. Sex is a need and some people are unable to get it without paying for it at points. There are folks who go to clubs to look for one night stands - in some cases it’s probs quicker, cheaper and easier to get you a hooker
:francis

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Nope, not my thing but spend your money any way you want, and if someone is offering you money for sex and you want to accept the offer more power to you. (Assuming consenting adults and all that of course)

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
If i was single and some chick that was decent looking came up to me and said ill give you $100 to fuck me id be like show me the money lol. Thats a win win for me.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts