Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
depends I guess, If you are offering sex for a low amount of money just to satisfy your drug addiction etc then you probably arnt doing too well. If you are one of these people that offers sex for thousands and treats it like an actual profession then that is just your choice at the end of the day. I wouldnt want to do it because I don't like the idea of banging complete strangers.

As its been said, a lot of people will buy gifts etc with the end goal of getting sex so if anything, you are simply removing the manipulative element out of it by treating it like a transaction. (I don't think its the same if you buy gifts with genuine care).

I think it would actually be more honest to straight up pay for sex than use a person through manipulation who believes you actually care about them, which to me is just scummy and to me doesnt prove you arnt a "loser" because you can trick someone into bed.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
The face that runs the List
10,757 Posts
I think sugar daddies/babies is a more twisted concept than prostitution itself.

I don't think anyone paying for or trading sex is a loser. I would never pay for it though, I don't see the point of having sex with someone who's not attracted to you.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
Not at all man it's the fucking game. Would I do it? Nope... but I've done what might be considered worse for money so who the fuck am I to judge.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts
Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and I firmly believe that it should be decriminalised. If sex is provided as a business transaction then maybe the very many males and females who believe that they are somehow owed sex within a relationship despite their repulsive personalities, will have an outlet for their urges in a safe environment for both parties.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Christ, I'm glad I never have to follow after you've been in a toilet if thats what you're doing in one...

I think if you've got money and you're willing to pay 10k more power to you and vice versa.
Just make sure you give the toilet enough time to brush her teeth before making an appointment.

Also, who in the heck is paying ten grand for a hooker? You can find plenty out here for $200 and if you look hard enough you can unearth a few skanks that would be impressed if you presented them with a beautiful bouquet of five 20s.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
so you're saying that Jordon Belford is a loser?

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Just make sure you give the toilet enough time to brush her teeth before making an appointment.

Also, who in the heck is paying ten grand for a hooker? You can find plenty out here for $200 and if you look hard enough you can unearth a few skanks that would be impressed if you presented them with a beautiful bouquet of five 20s.
For sure, I was talking more about the sugar daddies not the usual johns.

·
Training to be a Grappler
2,340 Posts
Not at all. My lady and I banged an incredibly gorgeous chick at one of the ranches outside Vegas for $500. What's wrong with that?
The only thing wrong with that is you didn't spring the extra 5 hundo to do it twice!

Amirite?!?!?

On topic: Prostitution should be legal, there are plenty of reasons it isn't but it should.. then again, marijuana should be legal, and you see how long that took.

That being said, guys who pay money for a raffle to hopefully sleep with a girl (have a friend who did this) need to look in the mirror

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and I firmly believe that it should be decriminalised. If sex is provided as a business transaction then maybe the very many males and females who believe that they are somehow owed sex within a relationship despite their repulsive personalities, will have an outlet for their urges in a safe environment for both parties.
Not only that, but it's always been primarily a profession run and operated by women for other women. Every single time protections have been extended to brothels in some way or the other the institution has functioned in a way where there was less disease and less oppression of the workers. (I mean it's obvious as fuck).

Making it illegal has put it in the hands of cruel men and pimps. Both sellers and buyers have much less regard for prostitutes themselves. In the modern world it should be legal to sell sex but not buy it (the distinction allows more power to the sex worker which is why it's necessary to be made) and there needs to be a regulatory body that provides them protections.

Americans have forgotten that the government's job is to make people's lives better and not worse. In many cases our government consistently does what's worse for us.

Prostitution has literally been linked to nothing negative until it fell into the hands of pimps who used the lack of a legal / regulatory framework to abuse sex workers.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts
Shouldn't be illegal and would solve many social issues.

Sex workers should be protected by law and treated as a business.

The people who I consider losers are the people who pay e-thots money, you get nothing out of it, it's sad. If these losers got laid perhaps they wouldn't spend money trying to be someone's paypig to try and get laid.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
No. I think it should be legal.

·
Banned
2,427 Posts
Legalizing prostitution across the country would go a long way to closing that gender pay gap (Y)

In fact I'm shocked more feminists don't consider that a form of oppression. I mean women want to the right to choose when it comes to their own bodies right?

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
no

some people simply do not have time for dating and/or a relationship yet still have needs. paying for sex fufills this

not my thing but i've known people (some intimately) who have paid for it as well as people who do it as a job

there's quite a vast difference between someone working on the streets vs someone working on their own time, own location, own clients etc. first one is very likely pimped and/or trafficked, probably has addictions. the latter is their own boss, and makes their own decisions. guess which group is safer, makes & keeps more money, and is overall happier

when you legalise something you take it out of the underground and into the hands of government. vice-versa with criminalisation. legalisation would make the job safer, cleaner (re. STIs/STDs), more profitable & overall less dangerous for those working it

but that doesn't sitr up the headlines that politicians, women's rights groups & prudish religious types want, so it stays illegal despite being the oldest job in the world

older than society if we're being pedantic, since chimps have been shown to gifts things for sex

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
For sure, I was talking more about the sugar daddies not the usual johns.
I've seen cute homeless girls down on their luck holding a sign in the middle of traffic that you could get a head job from for 2 hits off a joint and 3 bites from a tuna sandwich. Once they get into some shade inside a vehicle you could probably talk them down on price also letting them know they get some extra calories and nutritional value from the semen they will be ingesting.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I've seen cute homeless girls down on their luck holding a sign in the middle of traffic that you could get a head job from for 2 hits off a joint and 3 bites from a tuna sandwich. Once they get into some shade inside a vehicle you could probably talk them down on price also letting them know they get some extra calories and nutritional value from the semen they will be ingesting.
great post

really contributed to the discussion

/s

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
And how would the government tax these whores?

Imagine an accountant going through their records.

"You did 28 Ass to mouths last month that you can claim back"

:beckylol

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
@Poyser ; what are your thoughts on the matter?

On topic I think it doesn’t make you a loser. Sex is a need and some people are unable to get it without paying for it at points. There are folks who go to clubs to look for one night stands - in some cases it’s probs quicker, cheaper and easier to get you a hooker

21 - 40 of 44 Posts