Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like, if some super rich guy offered women either $5,000 or $10,000 for sex, what would you think?

I want to say Yes, they are losers, but I can't force myself to hold that opinion. One reason is you have to pay for everything else you want in life. You can't even have basic stuff like food, clothing, shelter, etc. without paying for it. The other reason is that the person you're paying has to consent to it anyway, so if you're willing to pay and someone else is willing to give it, what's the harm?

How many women you think are out there that would accept that kind of money for one night of sex, even if they say they wouldn't?

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Not at all... thats life. We leverage things people deem to be valuable to get ahead in life. So theres nothing wrong in taking advantage of that. Many men would do the same if the market for dick was a booming as the market for pussy.

Women have sex for alot less so a 10k price tag will undoubtedly get 90% of women to give in especially if we’re talking about regular sex and nothing super kinky or degrading like being pissed on

·
The First
42 Posts
Eh, I don't think so.
It's the people that shell out money to e-girls like Belle Delphine that are much more deserving of the title, imo.
At least the guy paying money for sex is actually getting some rather than just jerking off to some e-girls pictures or dirty panties that they bought.

·
From parts unknown
23,257 Posts
Prostitution should never have been made illegal. The profession continues while the sex workers get no labor rights. It's a sham to live in modern "democracies" where this continues to happen just because some people don't want it to be legal for their archaic reasons.

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts
Men who pay girls exorbitant amount s of money (sugar daddies as example), and not get sex in return are much bigger fucking losers.

In my opinion.

Hell if you pay for multiple dates, expensive gifts for a girl and you haven't had sex yet. You're a loser.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Depends on the amount of money really. If you're sleeping around for $20 and a pack of newports....yea you're pretty trash. If you're high end getting a couple grand a night and getting boinked against a window of a penthouse highrise....get that money girl!

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
I remember that time on South Park when Butters became a pimp. Everyone pays for sex. You can pay money for sex and the girl leaves or you pay by listening to her stupid fucking problems, camera zooms over to Wendy bitching at Stan.

In the words of the immortal Kurt Cobain: It's so relieving to know that you're leaving as soon as you get paid.

·
7,006 Posts
Depends on the amount of money really. If you're sleeping around for $20 and a pack of newports....yea you're pretty trash. If you're high end getting a couple grand a night and getting boinked against a window of a penthouse highrise....get that money girl!
So what about people who have sex voluntarily without any money? Are they even bigger losers? lol

·
Registered
737 Posts
So what about people who have sex voluntarily without any money? Are they even bigger losers? lol
Nah just humans lol

Im just judging people who have sex FOR something. To me there has to be some self worth there. If you think you're a high roller & treat yourself like one...You gotta have some self respect. If you do it for cheeseburgers, well you probably think pretty low of yourself.

·
Registered
17,292 Posts
Let me ask you this...if someone buys gifts and they do so to get into a gals pants and she accepts the gifts and eventually sleeps with him...does it make her a prostitute?

·
7,006 Posts
Nah just humans lol

Im just judging people who have sex FOR something. To me there has to be some self worth there. If you think you're a high roller & treat yourself like one...You gotta have some self respect. If you do it for cheeseburgers, well you probably think pretty low of yourself.
My problem is people who pay/ use money and still not get sex lol.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Whores may be losers but Johns are just paying a woman to leave after they're done using them as a toilet.

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
Whores may be losers but Johns are just paying a woman to leave after they're done using them as a toilet.
Christ, I'm glad I never have to follow after you've been in a toilet if thats what you're doing in one...

I think if you've got money and you're willing to pay 10k more power to you and vice versa.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts