Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you feel an urge to favour superstars from your home town?

Being from Scotland, I often find myself being biased towards Drew McIntyre and disliking English ones.

Is it just me or do others do the same??

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I want to like Drew McIntyre SOOOO fucking much, because he's Scottish lol. But he needs to get much more interesting.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
For EDGE and CHRIS JERICHO being my undisputed favorites for the past 10 years, I guess I favor Canada to some extent
I like Trish Stratus and Maryse too :p

But, if I'm at a show or any kind of public showing for WWE, I feel ultimately inclined to put on for MVP since we're both Miami-Dade County 305.
That hometown feeling is overwhelming when you're apart of it happening with superstar(s) interaction.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
When watching them on television I don't take sides because of hometowns or anything like that, but at a live event, I would take an English wrestlers side, just for the sake of being English.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I probably would favor anyone from South Dakota, but I have yet to see one from here. I highly doubt there ever will be a big name from here :(
Oh well, that's just how the luck flows.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Even though I am from Pakistan , I like the Great Kali because I understand his language and culture.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Well I live alternating between 2 pisshole, nothing towns in southern UK, so there's nobody from my hometowns in this business. And I sure as hell don't favour Regal and Barrett because they're from my country. I can barely stand Barrett and Regal is just pointless and irritating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts