Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you reckon ? where 12 superstars such as tyson kidd , ted dibiase etc etc fight in a league format system for three months with the winner getting a shot at the IC Title on a big pay per view such as Summerslam or survivor series ? Or even better the winner gets given the number 29 spot in the rumble !

What do you reckon , it could help make superstars more interesting and give a superstar a much needed push in the right direction . Not only that but if they did face an IC champ or US Champ the promos would be easy to build up i.e you can show how there won the tournament and how happy they were at the end and how hungry they are for this opportunity they worked ever so hard for .

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd love something like this. I don't know about the 29 Royal Rumble spot, but a shot at the IC or US title would be good. You could even have the semis on Raw or SmackDown to get the casuals into it and keep the fans up to date with results every week on the main shows.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Really good idea. But problem is this is WWE. So there is might be no title shot at all. Wasted months.

·
Registered
613 Posts
This is a great idea. I would really like to see something like this where the winner gets a U.S or Intercontinental title shot at a Pay Per view. I watch Superstars every week but this would get more people interested in Superstars.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
Not only does it make the people involved relevant in the sense that they're fighting for something, but it makes that particular something (ie: IC title) have more meaning too. Excellent idea. Repped

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Tyson Kidd
Kofi Kingston

Ted DiBiase
R Truth

Curt Hawkins
Tyler Reks

William Regal
Ezikial Jackson

Justin Gabriel