Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with Cena potentially being out for a while and I find it highly unlikely Lesnar will be working Over The Limit, im not one who thinks that WWE needs to rely on old stars but with the guys from Wrestlemania now gone potentially Lesnar and Cena out, the WWE top draws are seriously depleted and left with Orton, Bryan and Punk.

This is good for the future of the WWE and gives newer guys the chance to show their worth but WWE does need some legit star power to make sure ratings dont drop and I wouldn't be surprised if we where to see HHH and possibly Batista back in the ring sometime soon.

Batista is said to have a big announcement coming up and HHH will also be on RAW tonight. The main reason I think these guys need to be back in the WWE is for the likes of Bryan, Punk, Sheamus and Orton to have legit opponents.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
please no.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Heeltista back would be cool, but with Lesnar playing the Heel role not sure where Heeltista would fit in. I could see HHH brining in Batista to try and "stop" Lesnar once Lesnar starts running through everyone (which I think is the route they go now with Lesnar)

But I really have little interest in seeing a face Batista back at all from a character standpoint but a Batista/Lesnar match in the same make-up (shoot-fight style) of the Cena/Lesnar match from Er would be cool to see.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well HHH is gonna be on Raw tonight for a pretty important reason or something like that so I assume he'll be making the announcement in the ring. :troll

No but really, I don't think so. But in my opinion it's more likely Batista returns to the ring before HHH does, if he even returns in ring that is.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hopefully HHH, Batista and others stays as far away as possible... Time to see what value there is in Sheamus, Punk, DB, and the rest of the roster. Most interesting thing is who will fill the #2 face void while Cena is gone. If there is a time to build new stars, right now is the perfect time.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Triple H will probably wrestle at some point before Summerslam. I don't really see Batista coming back.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Batista? No, the only way he'd return to WWE is if the product becomes TV-14 again. He doesn't have any plans for a return. His 'big announcement' is probably for a movie role, or announcing that he's going to UFC.

Triple H? Yes, definitely! According to WWE.com, he's appearing tonight on Raw. I could see him feuding with Lesnar and/or Jericho.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts