• No

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the stickied thread wasn't very popular but that could be because it's not live, like how Smackdown's threads aren't very popular.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I love it. At first, I thought I'd hate it, but about twenty minutes into the first episode, I was hooked. It really made me enjoy certain divas more as well, the long standing hatred I had for Nikki Bella had vanished by about the 3rd episode.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like seeing how shit goes on behind the scenes. And it always a bonus too see Bryan, Cena and whoever on their.

And we got too see Nattie stripped down.

Not gonna see me complaining.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Couldn't get past the first episode, it was so terrible, and I was look forward to it. Watched some later episodes though, best thing about it is the girls talking about their tits and asses and showing off their outfits/bodies etc. I did have a good laugh about how the girls would stress over training or what outfits they should wear when over half of them are lucky to get more than 2 minutes an episode of RAW.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
got high and watch 4 episode marathon with some buddies... the girls are so sexy holy shit.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I didn't think I would enjoy it, but I actually did. It's just a mindless, fun show to watch which can be quite interesting at times.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
Total Divas is the only way for Natalya show a personality other than being a Neidhart. Since she is garbage on the mic..also makes Brie Bella way more likeable.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Watched the first two episodes and tapped out. I thought I would like it because of the behind the scenes aspects, but I could not stand listening to all those untalented women (Natty not included) act like they were special.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I love it, but then I love all this 'reality' stuff.. Big Brother, Kardashians, you name it.

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
Watched the first two episodes and tapped out. I thought I would like it because of the behind the scenes aspects, but I could not stand listening to all those untalented women (Natty not included) act like they were special.
I thought that aspect was hilarious, when they would talk about what outfits would be best, I would laugh and think "You could go out there in a trash bag and no one would notice the difference".

·
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง
6,045 Posts
It's everything i hate about TV nowadays, all fabricated stories to raise "drama" between people. It's awful, the bottom of the barrel.

So why couldn't i stop watching it?! I was glued to the screen for every episode and am counting the weeks until it returns :$

·
Premium Member
18,174 Posts
The show was great as long as you didn't take it serious. Once you took it as 100% real life you were never gonna enjoy it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts