Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I watch most of his matches even though they maybe boring just to see the crowd reaction.loved it at especially at wm where initiallylets go cena/cena sucks and later cena sucks was dominating rocky chants

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
Not all Cenas matches ar eboring compared to what other may think, it just depends who he's paired up with to make him look better.

But to the question I do not enjoy watching Cena fight agaisnt heels, becuase Cena gets a bigger heel reaction than most heels now days. Thats why I fear making Brock a heel was a mistake, (altohugh people are going to cheer him anyway). At Extreme Rules people are going to boo Cena and they are supposed to boo Brock too, in reality its stupid. the heels wuill be a face and the face will be a heel.

It can be amusing to see what people will chant, especially in smarky crowds as they are always worth listening too.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm not a Cena fan but it does seem that the best crowd reactions these days usually involve Cena whether he is wrestling or cutting a promo. The "Let's go Cena/Cena Sucks" chants are usually when the crowd is the most engaged lately other than the "Yes!" chants. That said, I do enjoy the crowd reactions. As Todd said, anything with a great crowd reaction will get more attention from me.

·
Banned
348 Posts
No. Just tired of it.

Its been done for 8 fucking years FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!

This thread alone shows how miserably the quality of WWE Product has fallen since AE or Ruthless aggression era. People are forced to enjoy the same shit for 8 long years.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Unless it's a really hot crowd, then no. Cena's matches haven't interested me since around 2008. I only pay attention to his big ppv matches. Other than that, I don't care.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I enjoy his PPV matches - he's involved in a lot of important feuds, and he's put on some great matches. His TV matches are OK, but they're usually the same story.

·
Registered
310 Posts
if it wasnt for the ecw crowd, i would have feel asleep watching his match with rvd, that was god awful

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I don't enjoy John Cena's matches at all. He is very boring to watch in the ring.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Not all Cenas matches ar eboring compared to what other may think, it just depends who he's paired up with to make him look better.

But to the question I do not enjoy watching Cena fight agaisnt heels, becuase Cena gets a bigger heel reaction than most heels now days. Thats why I fear making Brock a heel was a mistake, (altohugh people are going to cheer him anyway). At Extreme Rules people are going to boo Cena and they are supposed to boo Brock too, in reality its stupid. the heels wuill be a face and the face will be a heel.

It can be amusing to see what people will chant, especially in smarky crowds as they are always worth listening too.

this.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I wont be happy until they are solid boos throughout

1 - 18 of 18 Posts