Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like when a friend says something funny and was expecting laughter from you, yet you purposely stay silent for the awkward moment

Or when you pretend not to see something obvious that someone is pointing out to you

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Dumb thread will be dumb.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yes, I do. Every time and every moment, when there are times to be excited about, I sometimes just be all stoic, because I never know what the next moment can bring. Though the times I get to really sell the excitement are the moments that you probably know that it is never going to happen again.

Now when I face disappointment or have that "I'm not on their level" feeling of any kind, I will no sell those kinds of things like crazy, as long I know that I still have some sort of leverage, edge, optimism, etc over the situation. Its going to take a lot to bring me down and get me to sell what you are trying to give to me, because I need a very compelling reason, that benefits me, to buy it.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I'm even better than John Cena at no selling. Very little bothers me and I'm always either in a positive mood or looking emotionless.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not constantly, but from time to time I no sell something, just to piss other people off.
But more often I oversell, like when someone tells me a stupid joke, or when someone is trying to confuse me I pretend to be confused even though I perfectly know what's going on etc. It's kinda fun.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
hmm of course i do, its pretty fun to do but what ur describing is sarcasm in a way, i like sarcasm :)

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
Sometimes. One time, a friend of mine was chasing me in the gym at my high school and I was running backwards. Eventually, I fell head-first on the floor, but got up in less than a second (immediately after falling) and brushed the fall off as if it never happened. I was fine, and my head didn't hurt the slightest bit.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I try to no sell everything.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
No selling random things is fun to just annoy/piss off random people. Yes, I do no sell random things. Guess it seems to run in my family though. I'll wrestle around with my nephew on occasion and he'll no sell any move I do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts