Wrestling Forum banner

Do you consider Chris Benoit the best technical wrestler?

9614 Views 82 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  mcc4374
Well,simple question.Do you and why?
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

· Banned
18,124 Posts
Technical? It's William Reagal or Owen Hart. And many more Japanese wrestlers.

· Registered
413 Posts
I was about to say Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle hands down. HBK - Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania 21 was one of the best matches I've seen hands down. It had everything and Angle showed his technical prowess well.

Benoit was just crazy in the ring and done high-risk things which in a way were technical. I would love to see a wrestler today who would dive off ladders and headbutt people.

· Registered
204 Posts
No, I consider him one of the best, but not the best. If you think of the best, you have to include such people as Kurt Angle, Mitsuharu Misawa, Antonio Inoki, Lou Thesz, Toshiaki Kawada, Bret Hart, Dean Malenko, Bryan Danielson (Pre-WWE) and hundreds more

· Registered
3,763 Posts
I can't consider him the absolute best, because there are names better than him. But he is a fantastic technical wrestler and one of the best that ever existed. As Chris Jericho (via Undisputed) would say shame it's like he never existed now a days. But still Benoit was a great wrestler.

· Registered
865 Posts
Can't take Benoit over Batista, sorry.
I hope this is a joke...

Benoit is up there... along with Malenko, Jericho, Angle and Regal...

There is no "Best"... but there are heaps of greats

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.