Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I generally cheer for the heels, because their characters can be more interesting, because there are a lot of things you can do to make a crowd boo you. Also, these characters usually have a more vicious move set to sell them as a heel, which I like. Though I do like a number of faces as well. What do you think?

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I cheer for people who don't bore the living fuck out of me. I don't care if they're heel or face.

If John Cena faces CM Punk, I'm rooting for Punk. If he faces Ziggler, I hope Cena throws him off the titantron.

Unfortunately, it seems like heels are the only ones today that WWE ALLOWS to be entertaining. Every face is the same with the exception of Cena, and Orton, who blows. There's no difference whatsoever between Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston as characters.

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
I cheer for whoever is good. I like matches best where I can cheer both guys, cos they're both doing a good job.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
I cheer for legit women wrestlers regardless of their alignment.. outside of that, anyone who can keep me entertained. For me though, that's generally high flyers.

Give me a female high flyer and it's a game.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
I cheer for people who don't bore the living fuck out of me. I don't care if they're heel or face.

If John Cena faces CM Punk, I'm rooting for Punk. If he faces Ziggler, I hope Cena throws him off the titantron.

Unfortunately, it seems like heels are the only ones today that WWE ALLOWS to be entertaining. Every face is the same with the exception of Cena, and Orton, who blows. There's no difference whatsoever between Daniel Bryan and Kofi Kingston as characters.
Pretty much this from top to finish, and especially in the bold, I've been saying that for the longest time, the Heels are definitely in the advantage corner with actual character identity.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I cheer for any wrestler who I like. Alignment doesn't matter. But I also agree that heels are given more free range in their characters. All faces seem to stand up for truth, justice etc. which tends to get pretty boring.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I'd cheer for the faces I like and I'd boo the heels I like.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Some heels I cheer for like Sheamus, ADR, Edge, CM Punk, Ziggler, Y2J.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Pretty much this from top to finish, and especially in the bold, I've been saying that for the longest time, the Heels are definitely in the advantage corner with actual character identity.
I like I've said before, this is the main reason why I believe that heels are dominating the company, because they're the only ones who set themselves apart from each other. It seems like WWE is no longer comfortable with making a main event face until they prove their success as a main event heel.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If they're a good at what they do, then I cheer the faces. If the heel is good at what he does....then I still cheer the faces, because the heel is supposed to get me to hate him, or at least act like enough of a dick that mentally I go, 'alright, fuck you buddy!'

If the heel makes the audience cheer, then more often than not he's not doing his job right.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
I'd cheer for the faces I like and I'd boo the heels I like.

Exactly this.

I always boo heels I like, since its more of a compliment to them. Plus its fun when you get into the kayfabe aspect live. If I dislike a wrestler, I generally just wont react.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I will cheer a face if he/she is entertaining. I will boo a heel if I respect him for his heelish craft. I facepalm everyone else that resembles a Ted Dibiases boring character.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
I cheer for whoever I like. I boo the heels I genuinely dislike. The Miz is the perfect example of somebody I absolutely despise.

I think people should just cheer or boo for who they want. Regardless of what role they are playing. I mean if people didn't cheer for who they wanted we would have never seen Austin or The Rock become as big as they did. They would've been stuck playing a heel the rest of their careers.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I cheer for both, it really just depends on who they are. John Cena, I would boo the hell out of him, John Morrison, I would cheer him.

Heels that I root for are Sheamus, The Miz, etc.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts