Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Not really but I will watch it out of habbit. And I'd rather watch anything on TV than see a guy's ass hole. Just saying.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
I like the tournament format and I'm looking forward to some great matches.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Only if someone unexpected wins it, then it will attract my attention, but from the start, i'll just watch it like any other Raw...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Most of my favorite wrestlers are in the tournament so yeah i'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I don't know how you couldn't care about it? Throw away all of the tournament stuff, the coronation stuff, and the "king" gimmick that is likely for whoever wins. What are you left with?

A 3-hour Monday Night Raw featuring eight of the brightest young superstars in the WWE. A guaranteed seven matches, even if some will be very short. How could you not be looking forward to that? What would you prefer? Guest host segments, an extra divas match, and the latest random pairing to join the ranks of WWE's "Tag Team Division?"

I'm pretty excited for it. That it also has some great history on PPV dating back to the 80s is just gravy.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
I'm looking forward to it, I really love the concept. It's got such tradition that I know I'll be getting a nostalgia trip whilst watching.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
More than either top tier title, and I LIKE the miz holding it. I've always been a big fan of kotr and regal winning it cemented it's relevance to me.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I never really care much about anything wrestling related that much bar WrestleMania and BFG, but I am nevertheless interested in KOTR. Honestly I'm hoping Booker T to somehow reappear in WWE Television again, would be the perfect timing storyline and booking wise since WWE created several new stars so Bookers Appearance wouldn't do much harm to them while it could help put the new KOTR guy over.

·
Registered
536 Posts
A 3-hour Monday Night Raw featuring eight of the brightest young superstars in the WWE. A guaranteed seven matches, even if some will be very short. How could you not be looking forward to that? What would you prefer? Guest host segments, an extra divas match, and the latest random pairing to join the ranks of WWE's "Tag Team Division?"
JerseyCloverleaf raised some good points right there! That said, I'm now looking forward to the tournament!

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'm looking forward to it, with the superstars in the tourmanet, they could get some nice matches on RAW. Seven guartunteed matches, some of them likely to be pretty great can't be bad. I also think that the winner this year, whoever it is, is going to be made a bigger deal out of than William Regal is. These are all young guys who could catch a big break with this win (Del Rio and Sheamus excluded because they are already getting or have had their big breaks)

I haven't been this interested in a RAW in some time.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I cared until SmackDown spoiled that Del Rio is getting screwed by Rey on Monday. Now the only thing I care about is that Morrison doesn't win, which unfortunately he will. Any other winner, eh.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Not really cause the title of KOTR won't be used like it was in the past.

I'm looking forward to seeing some good/great matches, but they could just give us a bunch of short matches instead.

I hope we get Bryan/ADR.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts