Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
22,862 Posts
It depends on what you mean. If you mean what relgious texts say, then no. I do believe that there is some kind of high intellegence that exists out there.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
By your own assumed assessment that there is only one god, you did not form the question correctly. The question should be "Do you believe in any gods?"

And you pretty much gave away that you are a monotheist and you think there is only one god to not believe in. But all of that aside, I do not believe in your god nor any other god out there.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
I don't believe in God. The stuff in the bible and other stuf just seems to contradict itself a bit too much. If there was some solid proof that God did exist, then fair enough. But there isn't.

I'm not an atheist, nor do I oppose religion. I'm an agnostic.

I do think there has to be some sort of intelligent being out there, but not sure if it is what Christians, Jehovah's etc call God.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
I don't believe in God. The stuff in the bible and other stuf just seems to contradict itself a bit too much. If there was some solid proof that God did exist, then fair enough. But there isn't.

I'm not an atheist, nor do I oppose religion. I'm an agnostic.

I do think there has to be some sort of intelligent being out there, but not sure if it is what Christians, Jehovah's etc call God.
So you're an Agnostic Theist with no religious affiliation? I believe that's called a Deist.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
How is that complicated? You can believe in a creator but you don't necessarily have to believe he/she has any active part now. Of course you believe Morrison himself is God.
I'm sure every time you see one of my posts you just see the words 'John Morrison' in my sig and start disagreeing with me, that last post just proves my theory.

It makes it complicated because the question is whether you believe in god or not, that person obviously did believe in god so that's that.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
I'm sure every time you see one of my posts you just see the words 'John Morrison' in my sig and start disagreeing with me, that last post just proves my theory.

It makes it complicated because the question is whether you believe in god or not, that person obviously did believe in god so that's that.
Durf hurf, no because believing in a Deity is different from being a Polytheistic believer or believing in one of the main three Monotheistic Gods. So no, that's not that.

1 - 20 of 330 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.