Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a distinct possibility that bigfoot could exsist. i for one actually do. do any of you?

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Personally I'm more interested by the Loch Ness Monster, namely how in the hell it can possibly exist if it hasn't already been found. It's not like it can go anywhere.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Yeah I do.. simply because that makes this boring planet we live on a little more exciting.

:p

·
Not Bruce Wayne
2,114 Posts
Personally I'm more interested by the Loch Ness Monster, namely how in the hell it can possibly exist if it hasn't already been found. It's not like it can go anywhere.
This. you'd think they would be able to give a clear answer on it. If nessy is real he should be easy to find.

·
40,796 Posts
No evidence of Nessy is pretty f'n clear that it doesn't exist. This isn't a stealthy animal we're talking about here.

Now the chupacabra on the other hand...

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
This is about the most interesting non-blatantly fake thing I've watched about Nessy recently:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Well, considering that we are still discovering primitive tribes of people living in jungle regions, oblivious to the progress of technology and the world in general, I think some form of leftover man/ape could also be around, concealed from view.

It's far fetched, but certainly not an impossibility.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts