Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've brought up this, because I got into a little dicussion about the topic with some of my friends. A handful of my pals believe in the New World Order theory, which is the theory that the world will be ruled by a unitary worldwide totalitarian government. Many of them cite secular organizations such as the World Health Organization as proof that such is actually happening. My brother is an ardent believer in the Illuminati. He thinks that it essentially is parallel to the New World Order. Some of these theories are quite intriguing to me, because they are so eccentric and spontaneous.

So the question still stands. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yes.

NWO - Its already happened/happening. WHO, IMF, UN. Control our 'health,' our money and the power. Already in place.
AIDS - I believe it was created as a chemical warfare weapon that was tested on the population and it got out of control.

Among many other theories I have..

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
The thing about conspiracy theories is that some of them are blown way out of proportion, there is obviously some truth behind almost all of them but people have a tendancy to turn it into world wide game of "Chinese whispers" and 90% of what people believe (the conspiracy theorist believers) are just plain bull crap.

Like say for example, two of the biggest are the 9/11 ones and the Moon Landing. I'm not allowed to sa exactly what, but if you want to take my word for it, there is something behind those two especially - I know things that the majority dont. It didn't happen exactly how people think. But it isn't anything close to what the conspiracy theorists ybelieve, as everyone adds their own touch to the story and it has just become crazy. A giant game of Chinese whispers.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
The 9/11 theories are quite convincing but I just can't see how they'd manage to keep a whistle blower from spilling the beans.

The AIDS thing is interesting too and I think that the theory of it being created by scientists rather than a naturally occurring thing is something I'm kinda inclined to believe.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Like say for example, two of the biggest are the 9/11 ones and the Moon Landing. I'm not allowed to sa exactly what, but if you want to take my word for it, there is something behind those two especially - I know things that the majority dont. It didn't happen exactly how people think. But it isn't anything close to what the conspiracy theorists ybelieve, as everyone adds their own touch to the story and it has just become crazy. A giant game of Chinese whispers.
Why are you not "allowed to say[sic] exactly what"?

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
the moon landings were most definitely fake.

·
Registered
592 Posts
The 9/11 theories are quite convincing but I just can't see how they'd manage to keep a whistle blower from spilling the beans.

The AIDS thing is interesting too and I think that the theory of it being created by scientists rather than a naturally occurring thing is something I'm kinda inclined to believe.
9/11 - Its easy, get rid of the whistle blowers.

AIDS - No other virus is known to mutate and attack the immune system like AIDS does. It has been said several times over, after studies, that it was genetically enginereed.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Just thought I'd add something, without going into too much detail. The thing about cults such as the Illuminati and the like, is that they have been around since the dawn of time. These sorts of groups, including that one in particular is that they began pretty much around the time man become smart enough to read and write - and the first Cuneiform of writing began. (the earliest form we are familiar with and have found are the Summerian tablets that date back to 3300 B.C but we aren't sure if they were the first or not, we just know that we haven't found any dating further back).

Getting back on track ( :eek: ), there have been so many branches and different forms of the Illuminati that it just lost all of it's specialty and with so many forms of it, it's pretty hard to take it seriously. With half of them besides the original few being absolute shit for publicity. Most of what you read online about the groups' origin or where they came from, or what is happening with them right now isn't true at all, don't believe everything you read unless it's a realiable source. I am not dismissing the Illuminati in general as a whole, I'm just trying to get across that most of it's happenings and stories from the past say century can't hold up water.

Why are you not "allowed to say[sic] exactly what"?
explained in pm I sent to you.

·
Registered
592 Posts
One other thing about the NWO..

Did no one find it odd that Pres. George H.W. Bush's speech to Congress where he specifically states he wants "a New World Order" was on September 11, 1990?

Also, check out this link about the Bildeberg Group: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,325 Posts
Osama Bin Laden was dead prior to 9/11. Al Qaeda and intelligence agencies insisted he was alive for their own purposes. Every OBL tape released to the public for the past 10 years or so was faked by a terrorist organization or an intelligence agency.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Yes, I do believe in a number of conspiracy theories but I do believe some of them get blown out of proportion, most notably Illuminati.

I do believe that there's a secret society planning to take over the world, but not to the extent that they are responsible for every famous person's death or that every famous person has given somebody in that organization a blowjob to get to where they are.

I also don't think Bin Laden or some other terrorist from the Middle-East was responsible for 9/11 and that it was all planned by the government.

Another theory I find to be legit is Area 51's little secrets. I believe something alien related is down there and perhaps UFOs as well as well the testing of new weapons and aircrafts. I believe there's clearly more than just a private military base to it otherwise it wouldn't be so damn secured from visiting.

And this one is a bit smaller but I still am not sure if Chris Benoit killed his family and then committed suicide. There's plenty of plotholes that should have been explored but this one is no biggie outside of the wrestling world. But one thing is for sure here, there's no Illuminati related theories that I believe in as that's just ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Agree with the AIDS conspiracy theory in that it was an experiment that went very wrong.

Not convinced that 9/11 was an inside job though.

I agree that R-Truth was purposely held back and that he was right in thinking there was a conspiracy against him :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Does anyone believe or discuss the Phantom Time Theory?

Reactions: gohel50

·
40,796 Posts
Why would HIV be a weapon of war? That makes no sense. A weapon of war needs to destroy shit fast, not over years/decades.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
You know, I've always belived that too...

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Why would HIV be a weapon of war? That makes no sense. A weapon of war needs to destroy shit fast, not over years/decades.
HIV was never a weapon of war. HIV isn't / wasn't a man made disease, it began in Africa and third world countries.

Feel free to take my word on this or not, but I give you my guarrantee on this and that I have my sources. There have been man made diseases in the past to try and eradicate the population of the human race, more specifically that of the 'Homosexuals'. In America, back a couple of decades a vaccine was given to a gay community to try and erase their numbers, slowly insert deadly viruses into them and have it spread rapidly, the plan originally was to have this disease spread via sex between the homosexuals, and have it not touch anyone else. (no it isn't AIDS or HIV). This was back when gays were less accepted in the community, back when people thought that being gay was a birth defect and many, including people with power wanted them exterminated. What they obviously didn't take into consideration is that things went wrong and it spread also into the heterosexual community as well and many others also died.

and Vap1ro I sent you a pm.

·
Registered
592 Posts
HIV doesn't destroy fast, but AIDS does. That is also why it was released, to be tested. Just like any other weapon, you test it to see how well it works.

1 - 20 of 266 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.