Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he is(along with Hogan).Do you?

Reactions: Chismo

·
Registered
339 Posts
Him and The Rock are my favourite wrestlers but Undertaker represents everything that wrestling is. He's the greatest ever.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Ho!
18,117 Posts
Objectively? No. He's top 5, but he'd only be either 4 or 5 for me (with Flair rounding it out). The top 3 is reserved for Hogan, Austin, and Rock. Taker has no part in that.

However, I'm going to vote "yes" in the poll. Why? Well because

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I was going to say no first, but after thinking about it for a second, he's pretty much royalty at this point. He's up there for sure

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
If we are talking strictly WWE and everything factored in including match quality, won/loss/ impact on the business, longevity, and popularity I have him behind Hogan and it's a dead heat between Taker and Andre. If there was a gun to my head I would go Taker over Andre based on time with the belt even though Andre's 15 year streak without losing is IMO more impressive than Takers WM streak. Austin next, then Rock. After that the gap is pretty big before getting to anyone else.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Greatest legend...greatest star....greatest performer......... greatest in-ring performer....... greatest technical wrestler....greatest icon.....greatest superstar.....greatest worker....greatest face.....IT'S ALL SAME CRAP.

WWE just likes to use different words to make many different wrestlers look like they're all GOATs.

And no, I don't consider Undertaker as biggest legend.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
One of the greatest. But Stone Cold Steve Austin takes the cake on the greatest legend ever

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,103 Posts
Biggest star? No. Probably not even top 10.

Biggest legend? Second. To Hogan.

I respect Taker, he's an incredible performer, and his 'Streak' really has been something only a few superstars could've pulled off in the last 30 years... but he's still not 'the guy' all-time.

Longevity means something, absolutely, but it's not quite enough to burn brighter.

To me, this is a Stones vs. Beatles debate. Hogan's the Beatles and Taker's the Stones. Great career, all-time talent, some of the highest highs... but just can't compare to the GOAT.

Close, but not close enough.

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,103 Posts
As for amalgamated all-time tops list (taking everything into account)...

I score it:

Hogan
Flair
Austin
Rock
Taker

·
Registered
108 Posts
One of them, add Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Rock and Bret Hart into the mix.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.