Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you actually think anybody from WWE reads threads from this forum ? All anybody does on here is talk shit and try to argue a point of view. It seems to me intelligent conversations never happen on here.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,969 Posts
It seems to me intelligent conversations never happen on here.
You're not exactly helping that situation yourself btw.

I would imagine that, yes, a ginormous corporation like WWE will have at least one dogsbody who's job it is to gather as much market research as possible from any sources that offer themselves up to him.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Isn't it obvious that the reason WWE is so successful is that the writers come to this forum and fish out the best ideas and put them on screen. In fact Vince McMahon is a regular poster on this very forum.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Isn't it obvious that the reason WWE is so successful is that the writers come to this forum and fish out the best ideas and put them on screen. In fact Vince McMahon is a regular poster on this very forum.
So that vincent k. mcmahon guy is the real deal huh? Must remember to ask him for a job.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they do a quick check of a few of the biggest forums periodically to get the pulse of the place, but nothing more.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Haha, You Found me Out, This Is Vincent Kennedy McMahon Here, As You Have Discovered me, YOOOUUUUU'RRREEEEE FIIIIIRRRREEEEDDD!
:D

·
Banned
127 Posts
Seriously..that was hilarious.
Anyway..have you ever considered of making review videos on youtube about raw,smackdown and tna episodes?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Erm Vincent K McMahon does post on here, I hear he's a Trent Baretta mark too.

But I'm certain that people from WWE glance at here. I remember last year someone had a banner with Koslov and that bird/eagle from the muppets and lo and behold, Santino's making the same joke that Koslov looks like him. They make smark jokes occasionally (DX did quite a bit in their last run), so I'd imagine they would be looking on here. It's quick and free to do some audience research and if I was a writer, I'd be stealing some ideas off here from people who basically watch the product 24/7. You have so many people posting on here that the odds of finding at least one good idea are decent enough.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Michael Cole does

·
Registered
733 Posts
I would imagine that, yes, a ginormous corporation like WWE will have at least one dogsbody who's job it is to gather as much market research as possible from any sources that offer themselves up to him.
This.

Monitoring social talks about your company is one of the biggest trends of business today. So, yes, WWE most likely has someone monitoring this and other wrestling foruns. But don't think it'll make that employee shout "OMG, mr. McMahon, this poster 'Jack Spade' is a genius, we must hire him for our creative team with an eight figure salary/year".

Most likely, this person would circulate messages like:

2nd week of august
Most mentioned match on Internet: ADR/Rey
Most mentioned performers: ADR/Orton/Cena/Daniel Bryan
Others: Cole/Nexus
Fading interest: SES/John Morrison
Talks about other promotions: below average

And that's it

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
I doubt someone like Vince McMahon does but I can imagine some of the younger and more computer-savvy WWE wrestlers probably read things online [Not specifically this forum but the various ones across the Internet].

·
Cutting promos on other Mc's...
3,118 Posts
Someone definitely does. I remember a while back someone made a joke in a thread and a few nights later Cena did the joke on Raw. I think it was something about aquaman. I cant remember 100% but someone definitely checks on the odd occasion like someone said its free feedback for a certain demographic so why wouldn't they.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts