• No I'm a streamer

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I just don't care for PPVs

Votes: 8 33.3%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· #TEAMFIT
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the people who spout "Solid show. Great PPV." when it comes to TNA PPVs I have a question; are your opinions based off someone who actually PAID for the PPV or are you forming your opinion based off something you watched FOR FREE(steams)? Because honestly something for free can seem a whole lot better than it really is compared to something thats been paid for. I mean sure a PPV may be "great", but would you actually PAY for it? That's the real question I think people need to ask themselves when they are watching these PPVS for free.

Now I'm not saying EVERY single person who watches through streams and actually enjoys the PPV is like this, but when you take $$$ out of the equation people's opinions about the show will no doubt be skewed.

· Premium Member
46,378 Posts
Its the same case with the WWE: If the card provided me with something I really want to see, then I will. If not, then I don't. Oddly enough, I haven't ordered a WWE or TNA PPV since 2009, lol. (last WWE show = Hell in a Cell 09, last TNA show = Turning Point 09).

Oddly enough, the last TNA show I really got excited about was The Whole F'n Show, which I would have gladly paid money for, but nah, TNA had to do Hardcore Justice instead. Whoops! The Guns/Beer Money match 5 would have totally gotten my dough but they gave it to me for free so, too bad.

· Banned
10,885 Posts
Since I live in England I can't order them. I probably wouldn't order them all if I lived in the US, but I would order maybe 4 or 5 per year for sure. Not sure how much they cost but I love sitting back and watching a live wrestling PPV event on good quality TV (unlike streams).

· Banned
303 Posts
You know, you can pay to watch the streams too. It is actually a legitimate and legal service that you can purchase...even if you do not live in the United States. I'm tired of people asking for free streams in the gameday threads and I'm tired of people from other countries acting like it's OK because "hey, it's free here!" Well guess what, if you have a stream of a football game not shown in your market, it's on free TV and that's still illegal too. That's what those damn warnings are ABOUT.

I also don't think it's OK to have a damn thread talking about all the people that steal pay-per-view. Jesus Christ, how is that OK?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.