Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry folks I have never seen them changing their trunks but underneath their trunks, do they wear underwear or other kinds of protection such as the balls guard or whatever? It makes me.wonder how awrestler keeps his balls and dick unscathed after all the bumps, pumches, kicks, slams, etc they endure during matches.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
I hope that you haven't spent too much time thinking about this.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
The Divas wear thongs.

I always see thongs in AJ/Kaitlyn's jeans or pants in their matches so I presume everyone else does.

·
Registered
566 Posts
during a European tour in Turkey, CM Punk apparently gave his trunks to some wrestling fan in the front row and spent the rest of the night wrestling in these:

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Some guys do. I've seen certain guys like Miz, Ziggler, or Ryder (back when he wore trunks) have extra material peeking out from under their gear. I hate it because it's a distraction and kind of ruins their aesthetics. I'd rather they wear something smaller like a jockstrap or a thong to avoid this.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I hope Punk wears a condom as much as he sleeps around. I wonder if protections interferes with the str8 edge life style? Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Idk if anyone really cares what the wrestlers wear under their trunks. Most of us pay attention to the matches, not whether the dicks, tits or pussies are protected due to a bump :lol

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I know that girls sometimes wear sports bras or tape to keep the girls under control, but I've no idea what guys do.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i would assume most guys wear a cup particularly if their is a low blow spot, however i do recall seeing some very defined packages over the years :lol

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I think they often double up their tights.

·
WWE Golden Era Sim League President
3,295 Posts
You're wondering about wrestlers' balls and dick being unscathed hahahahahahahaa.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts