Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think ? I'm not saying someone is going to return but im curious as to what all you think. Do we see HHH ? how about a promo or something from the undertaker to build up his return. What do you guys think will happen if anything

·
Banned
420 Posts
5 scenarios.
1.HHH screws Sheamus.
2. the lights go out when Kane's about to win and when they comeback on Kane's through a table outside the ring or no where to be found... basically Taker makes an impact.
3. Paul Bearer shows up.
4. Christian screws Del Rio or Edge
5. No return/curveball happens.

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
A Triple H return wouldn't be out of the question. If he returns I'd rather it be to aid Morrison post-match than to hand him the victory. Morrison would win clean and Sheamus would give him a beat down out of bitterness.

If it was simply Kane vs Edge I might have thought we'd hear a gong, but now it's a fatal-4-way? No chance.

We'll probably see nothing tonight. I bet they save Triple H's return for tomorrow night and an Undertaker gong for the Rumble again.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
A Triple H return wouldn't be out of the question. If he returns I'd rather it be to aid Morrison post-match than to hand him the victory. Morrison would win clean and Sheamus would give him a beat down out of bitterness.

If it was simply Kane vs Edge I might have thought we'd hear a gong, but now it's a fatal-4-way? No chance.

We'll probably see nothing tonight. I bet they save Triple H's return for tomorrow night and an Undertaker gong for the Rumble again.
Bingo. A lot of people are expecting HHH to return tonight so that's why it's going to happen tomorrow. I'd rather see him cost Sheamus the match tonight to protect Sheamus a little bit and really add fuel to their feud though.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
If Triple H was to return tonight, then he should return in that way I think. Morrison looks legit by beating Sheamus, Sheamus gets heat back by attacking after the match, Triple H comes back and helps Morrison starting a feud with Sheamus back up in the process. I think Trips is the only one who could return tonight I think, although I still think it'll be the night after rather than on the PPV night.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I hope so but I highly doubt t but then again I can't decide if wwe is gonna use christian or hhh as a surprise rr winner so maybe one of them will return tonight.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Nope WWE isn't about throwing stuff that is presented as important and cool to us anymore. Now it's all about pushing new guys like the Miz. This is why I see Miz picking up a fluke win and Morrison winning his match without help from Triple H. I also doubt we'll see Taker come back and interfere in the Fatal Four Way Ladder match. This will be a throwaway ppv with a few good ladder matches.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I hope so but I highly doubt t but then again I can't decide if wwe is gonna use christian or hhh as a surprise rr winner so maybe one of them will return tonight.
Well, you can take Christian out of that theory. WWE would never let him win the Rumble.

·
Registered
210 Posts
5 scenarios.
1.HHH screws Sheamus.
2. the lights go out when Kane's about to win and when they comeback on Kane's through a table outside the ring or no where to be found... basically Taker makes an impact.
3. Paul Bearer shows up.
4. Christian screws Del Rio or Edge
5. No return/curveball happens.
I seriously doubt HHH is showing up at all. Same for Paul Bearer. The Taker scenario is possible, but more than likely no returns will happen. Hopefully at least one title changes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I highly doubt that either one will win the Royal Rumble. Triple H is a slight possibility, but Christian has, well, no chance in hell. That said, I wouldn't mind seeing Triple H return and get involved with Sheamus somehow, but it may just be smarter to save that for RAW.

As an E&C fan, I would be absolutely thrilled if Christian returned tonight to help Edge win the title by screwing Del Rio or turn heel by screwing Edge and starting a feud with him. I don't have too much hope for a Edge/Christian WHC match at WrestleMania like most people do (though I'd love to see it), but I could see them at least having a match at the event. I guess that would be enough for me, but that's kind of how all Christian fans feel, huh? Whatever he does, it might be fine, but it'll never be enough unless it's a world title match.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I wouldn't mind a scenario like this:

John Morrison is on the ground and just getting up, then Triple H's music plays, no one comes out, and Sheamus is just looking at the entrance area and screaming, then Morrison climbs up a ladder without Sheamus knowing and grabs the brief case. Then Triple H comes out on Monday to return.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just received word the rock is returning tonight to join nexus and screw john cena over in his match tonight setting up a feud for cena vs rock at mania. :D

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I hope no returns happen. A few title changes would be nice, but no returns.

I just received word the rock is returning tonight to join nexus and screw john cena over in his match tonight setting up a feud for cena vs rock at mania. :D
Did you also hear the one about Kane coming to the ring accompanied by Hornswoggle, in a miniature masked Kane outfit?

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot Randy was the one who put Jericho out of action.

Alex Riley & Michael Cole should be enough to see Miz win though

1 - 20 of 23 Posts