Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this has probably come up alot since last night but the frustrating thing is not knowing i suppose thats part off the guessing game, so with triple h no longer gm were will that leave him? i can only imagine he will apear time and time again which for me is great as i feel he is a beast in the ring with huge presence,

his also ace on the mic and quite funny too, now i cant help but feel the dx could return, now i say this because back in the day dx was a huge rival to vince and the pretty much took over the show now will triple h try and get revenge by causing havoc on johnny aces raw, and maybe blow up the raw coach again lol, him and shawn michaels once again to get control of raw,

or will there be a ss match triple h vs johnny ace for full control of raw johnny ace would present big daddy cool diesal as well as the miz also r truth ect... triple h would present cm punk, john cena and the rock ect...

now the reason why i feel its only a matter off time for trips to be gm again is because he isnt getting any younger and he wants to be on tv and the only way for that to happen is if his the gm. johnny ace wont be in charge for long thats for sure,

also what is the idea off keep sacking jr? i dont get it lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
diddnt no this was an english class fella sorry im on the wrong forum as when i last looked it was a wwe forum and in terms and conditions it did not state that your spelling had to be top notch,ignore this topic as im in the wrong forum peeps better find the english literature forum my bad

·
Registered
135 Posts
Use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts