·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes or no

·
The Loose Cannon
5,830 Posts
I think the righters will right the wrongs.

I would imagine they scour the internet to see what's being said and by whom. Dirtsheets, forums and twitter. I bet the WWE have a dedicated team.

In short: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I think the IWC's opinion changes weekly and in some cases daily, so WWE doesn't use them to base storylines around. I know Triple H has said in interviews before how it's not smart to craft a career around what the internet says about you since it changes constantly. However, WWE does gauge house show reactions and uses that to create storylines and push people. That way, they can see how paying ticket holders react to Superstars when the cameras aren't on them.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
I highly doubt Vince even knows what a forum is.

They definitely have some people that check for internet feedback on the product but I think it's more twitter/facebook than forums per say. As for the wrestlers? I'd say some have probably seen this forum, it's human nature to want to see how others view you and this is the top link when you type "wrestling forum" on google, they probably have a laugh about how hot everybody gets on here. If I was to take a guess, I'd say Zack Ryder has probably browsed this forum before.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'm pretty sure Vince doesn't surf the net.

I'm 100% certain that WWE employees do make their way onto internet forums at least once in a while, but probably not in an official capacity. I doubt they go "let's make sure that angle is being eaten up by internet fans." They might even quote internet feedback once in a way in a futile attempt to convince Vince of something.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Some of the spelling on this forum never fails to amaze me.

Anway I doubt it, unless Vince is looking for a new way to troll us. But in saying that we have seen some smark-pleasing stuff recently, like Punk/Bryan etc. but I highly doubt that these highly paid professionals were trawling the internet for ideas.

·
Fighting the feeling...
Service please!
2,663 Posts
I find it hard to believe that out of the hundreds of people WWE employ world wide that at least a few aren't registered on here or browse it frequently.

Like it's already been said it's top of the list on Google so.

As for whether this forum is used for ideas? No fucking chance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts