Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Think about this.. Roman finally turns heel only to lose the title 4 months later to freaking Big E.

Fuck right off.

Keep Roman champion until he faces Rock at WM 38, even then he beats Rock and keeps going until he wants out.

Roman runs this bitch and shouldn't be hurting his own star power by putting over any geek who would do nothing with the win.

Only time he loses is when they have a home run next guy and there is no home run future FOTC in the WWE today.
After years of being a Roman hater its hilarious to see you become a delusional Roman mark.

He isn't gonna hold the title till WM38 nor is he going to squash Rock or Brock.

Roman himself said in a recent interview they are building a mountain for someone to overcome. That someone might be Big E.

By Mania Roman would have held the title for 9 months and almost stale by that point. . They dont have to wait for some nonexistent future FOTC to beat him after years. He will possibly drop it t to Big E who might win the Rumble.

Roman as a heel is good but u suddenly seem to think he is so fucking good that he deserves a multi year title reign. Bootleg Brock ain't that good buddy. U usually are reasonable but once u latch onto someone all your logic goes out the window.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Would not be shocked if that’s the very early plan. The next couple of months will be crucial for Big E. He will either show Vince he can be a top guy without the New Day gimmick or he won’t and he will go back to being a spoke on a tag team wheel.

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
Seems like the most likely scenario at this point. Bryan would be a good option, but he’s helping write the shows, and I can’t see him putting himself over like that. I can see Rollins vs. Bryan.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Far too early for him to get "that kind of push", he's got potential but let's not force it - this kind of booking is exactly why people hated Reigns initially (amongst other reasons). Let him win a mid-card title and some solid feuds there before making the jump IMO.

However, I don't doubt WWE's ability to make an arse of it and have him back in the tag team division before we know it! But we can hope.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Seems like from what I've seen 2 yrs ago (last time I watched wwe) before becoming heel, Reigns was victorious over alot. It would be Nice to See Big E make something of himself. So I hope that Big E would win against Rome.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts