Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I dont see Rock risking his 75 million $ a year career by wrestling again.

Big E is set for a big push according to Meltzer. I feel like Big E will win the Rumble or EC and beat Roman at Mania.

On the Raw side Fiend wins Rumble or EC. Challenges McIntyre. McIntyre retains.

What's ur predictions?

Registered
I like Big E. But he's been with the new day for what feels like forever. He needs to be slowly built up if he is to be considered for something as big as a wrestlemania title match.

Rushing this will hurt him in the long run.

Southern Pride
Way too early for Mania discussions.

Reactions: ceeder

Registered
I agree that it's a bit too early for 'Mania discussion but I think that Roman is almost certain to face The Rock. Big E isn't really even being pushed much at all right now though there's still a lot of time between now and then. He needs more wins over some bigger stars than Sheamus.

Registered
Too early to say at this stage but I don't think so. At the moment I would guess Daniel Bryan or maybe Seth Rollins if either he or Reigns turns face during RTWM.

Don't Feed The Troll!
E's not winning the title on his first shot, or probably even second. Especially against Reigns.

If the champ was The Fiend, he'd win in 5 mins.

Registered
Big E might be on a slow burn like someone else said...a mania moment is almost certain but not against Roman...he'll probably win the IC title from a heel Kevin Owens

Registered
Hard to tell, but I'm hoping he does. Kofi was never meant to be a constant main eventer, Big E has always had that "it" about him since day one. I say give him a rumble win and his wrestlemania moment. Even if it's a short lived first reign. If Mcintyre can get an early run so can he.

It's possible.

Just realized that this Jey Usso/Roman thing could be interesting down the line for Big E/Roman.
Usos/New Day have this great rivalry, maybe we can see Uso giving E some tips, or he could turn heel on him and join his cousin.

Harvester of Sorrow
If they're going to push him, do it right and build him slowly so he has time to build his character up. Maybe have him win Money in the Bank next year.

Baby Yoda
Think about this.. Roman finally turns heel only to lose the title 4 months later to freaking Big E.

Fuck right off.

Keep Roman champion until he faces Rock at WM 38, even then he beats Rock and keeps going until he wants out.

Roman runs this bitch and shouldn't be hurting his own star power by putting over any geek who would do nothing with the win.

Only time he loses is when they have a home run next guy and there is no home run future FOTC in the WWE today.

The Babyface of WF
They have to build Big E up strong as ever for that honor, That's six months away so that to me is too soon and too risky until proven otherwise let's not pretend we don't know who he's up against.

Baby Yoda
They have to build Big E up strong as ever for that honor, That's six months away so that to me is too soon and too risky until proven otherwise let's not pretend we don't know who he's up against.
It's all downhill after a heel Roman world championship reign. We all know it.

There's so much for him to do as a dominant heel world champion.

They have to keep this going as long as possible, I'd advocate him holding it the title the next 2 years and really setting it up.

As for WM opponents I would love to see Roman beat Brock in dominant fashion, he could never get the job done as a face. So for him to dominate him and finally beat him clean would show this Roman is better than before despite turning to dark side.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts