• yes,it sounds different

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • no,it sucks

Votes: 17 89.5%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
11,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since everybody knows taker always wins at wrestlemania,this is wat i feel wil be a fantastic way to boost the match.Just some 2 days before the match(after smackdown perhaps),HHH and VINCE have a discussion tat taker has become bigger than wrestlemania and is demanding more money.So they wil screw him at wrestlemania like they did to bret hart.Then Vince calls the special referee(HBK) and explains the plan.Then Vince says nobody else in the company wil know of this plan except for those three.INSTEAD OF AIRING THIS CLIP ON TELEVISION THEY LEAK IT ONLINE SAYIN THAT THIS CLIP WAS TAKEN SECRETLY BY A WWE EMPLOYEE.I bet tis clip wil spread like wildfire and everybody wil watch the match with great interest.But Taker wins the match and extends the streak.(Vince wil be probably laughing tat he has fooled all of us).&&&&For al those who think it wil disturb the gimmick of taker,come on guys do u guys think If vince wants to screw taker he wil be least bothered abt the deadman gimmick. He would want to completely ruin the career of taker.since the clip is goin to be released in internet why wil it amount to breaking kayfabe?anyway everyone knows taker is just a character and since it is not shown on tv,i wil probably mean nothing.And from the nxt night they can act as if nothing happened which is not new for wwe(sorry if my typin is not proper.it is tough to type in mobile)

· Banned
1 Posts
Since everybody knows taker always wins at wrestlemania,this is wat i feel wil be a fantastic way to boost the match.Just some 2 days before the match(after smackdown perhaps),HHH and VINCE have a discussion tat taker has become bigger than wrestlemania and is demanding more money.So they wil screw him at wrestlemania like they did to bret hart.Then Vince calls the special referee(HBK) and explains the plan.Then Vince says nobody else in the company wil know of this plan except for those three.INSTEAD OF AIRING THIS CLIP ON TELEVISION THEY LEAK IT ONLINE SAYIN THAT THIS CLIP WAS TAKEN SECRETLY BY A WWE EMPLOYEE.I bet tis clip wil spread like wildfire and everybody wil watch the match with great interest.But Taker wins the match and extends the streak.(Vince wil be probably laughing tat he has fooled all of us)
lol thats ok ishh...

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Terrible. Triple H should lose his career.

· Registered
153 Posts
Be better if it was Triple H vs Sheamus at Summerslam and Hornswaggle was guest ref and screwed over HHH....

· Registered
163 Posts
OH OH! and AFTER taker wins, they should have Doink the Clown come down and sing a song about Cheeseburgers

· Fear Me!
3,463 Posts
No, not really.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.