Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in case you don't remember,Michael Cole is undefeated at Wrestlemania, so in order to make The Undertaker retire as the only undefeated superstar they have to make Michael Cole lose at the nearest opportunity against someone, let be it Jerry Lawler, and sadly i see it happening at Wrestlemania 28

what r ur thoughts?

additional question:- what is your dream card for Wrestlemania 28 and name the winners, thnx

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
I enjoyed Cole but sick of Lawler

my dream card for WM28:

Rock def. Cena

Austin def. Punk

Y2J (RR winner) def. Miz for the WWE title

D.Bryan (MITB) def. William Regal for the World heavyweight, Regal retires with huge thank you chants from the crowd

Undertaker def. Sting and retire both

Del Rio def. Rey in a Hair vs Mask match, Rey has to unmask and retires

Sin Cara def. Hunico for the Cruiserweight title (reborn)

Justin Gabriel def. Wade Barrett for the I.C. title

Seth Rollins def. Jack Swagger for the U.S. title

Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli def. Air Boom for the Tag titles

Kharma def. Kelly Kelly for the Divas title

Chuck Norris def. Justin Bieber in a hardcore match

·
Registered
390 Posts
First of all, the undefeated streak dosen't matter unless yor're an actual wrestler who has been in several Mania's.

By the logic of this thread, Floyd Mayweather, and Lawrence Taylor need to come back to put their 1-0 streaks on the line, in order to keep Taker as the only undefeated wrestler when he retires.

I believe the Miz is undefeated as well too, so he'll have to lose this year too, to stop his "whopping" 2-0 streak.

So really unless we're talking about a streak of 5-0 and up, then none of those so called streaks matter, least of all Michael Cole's.

On another note I don't think Taker should retire undefeated, but that's a different convo.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm sure there's a handful of guys that are like 1-0 or 2-0 and no longer in shape to wrestle. WWE's really good at ignoring the past though, so I doubt it's even mentioned

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Cole should never set foot in a ring again. His debacle last year made Bryan/Sheamus miss the event and I blame none of it on Lawler because I've seen amazing matches out of him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts