Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was a product of the Wyatt Family and now all of a sudden Bray has no control over him. Whatever, I am totally past that. I just think it would make sense for Braun not to come back as Braun. I am talking the whole look and everything.

What I am suggesting makes sense so I don't expect too many of you to follow what I am going to say next. Braun Strowman was a product of The Wyatt Family. I am to believe that Braun was "brain washed" by Bray. Isn't that what we were all to believe about the members of the Wyatt Family?

Braun Strowman didn't exist on the main roster prior to The Wyatt Family. Luke Harper and Rowan were already a thing and what I mean is by name. Can't Braun come back with a name change? He was a part of something that we were to understand as a Cult.

His name was given to him by Bray Wyatt. Wyatt unleashed Strowman into the WWE. We all know this. I suggest that Braun change his name based on these facts I have just stated alone. Basically, Braun has broken away from Wyatt's bullshit. Announcing his name change is necessary in my view.

All of us must understand that Braun never really feuded with Bray Wyatt, his master. I really think Braun should put Wyatt over on the mic when he tells him that he is no longer a servant to his bullshit. Thus, turns face and tells Wyatt and the world who he really is.

Bray Wyatt would of course challenge him to a match, but not without attacking Braun for being so blatantly disrespectful. Maybe this is a reach, but I would set up a match with Bray Wyatt vs Braun live on Raw and possibly carry out a feud over the time once Braun returns. I say this because Bray Wyatt claims he is the only person who can defeat the Beast. Is he? Setting up Braun vs Lesnar makes sense, but there has to be a strong set up going in for Strowman first.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
All they need to do is not script him to run into a solid object and then he'll avoid injury again.

Reactions: december_blue

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
What I am suggesting makes sense so I don't expect too many of you to follow what I am going to say next.
Or, you know, we don't usually follow what you have to say because in 90% of your threads, you come off with this elitism because you think you know so much more than the rest of us even though most of your threads and ideas are completely asinine.

Now, unusually, you actually make sense here. I get what you're saying from a storyline perspective.

But from a business perspective, it's too late to do something like that. Fans have become accustomed to "Braun Strowman." It's the yell of "Braun!" that fills arenas before Strowman walks out. They've trademarked him as "The Monster Among Men, Braun Strowman."

Sure, they could tell a story of changing his name to rid himself of the Wyatt fog hanging over his head but honestly, it's not needed.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
An eventual feud between Braun and Bray is fine. But Braun does not need a formal identity shift. He is over the way he is. Let's leave well enough alone there.

Reactions: MrFlash

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
I don't think there is a need for a name change. From a story line perspective, I get what you're saying, but who says that he didn't already have that name before The Wyatt Family? I like screaming "Braun" as a part of his entrance music. He's perfectly fine as the monster he is right now and that's one of the reasons he's the best part of monday nights. Don't fix what isn't broken. By the way, insulting a user's intelligence in your post is a sure fire way to get ignored. You are not above anyone else on this forum.

Reactions: MrFlash

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I don't think there is a need for a name change. From a story line perspective, I get what you're saying, but who says that he didn't already have that name before The Wyatt Family? I like screaming "Braun" as a part of his entrance music. He's perfectly fine as the monster he is right now and that's one of the reasons he's the best part of monday nights. Don't fix what isn't broken. By the way, insulting a user's intelligence in your post is a sure fire way to get ignored. You are not above anyone else on this forum.
Oh he comes of like that a lot. And he honestly believes that WWE reads this forum and decided to go with one of his ideas of having Goldust go back to his roots and has been trumpeting himself as the guy behind Goldust's new change in character. And then calls out Russo for being delusional that he thinks WWE stole his idea for Goldust. I swear this guy is actually Vince Russo in disguise.

·
Registered
12,634 Posts
He's a massive man - they should really put him in traditional wrestling trunks and shirtless to show how bloody big he is.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Oh he comes of like that a lot. And he honestly believes that WWE reads this forum and decided to go with one of his ideas of having Goldust go back to his roots and has been trumpeting himself as the guy behind Goldust's new change in character. And then calls out Russo for being delusional that he thinks WWE stole his idea for Goldust. I swear this guy is actually Vince Russo in disguise.
He does love to tell everyone that none of us have any idea who is actually behind his account.....

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
He does love to tell everyone that none of us have any idea who is actually behind his account.....
Would it be that crazy to think Vince Russo has been hiding up here all along? Where he can discuss his horrible ideas without getting his integrity smashed(not that it isn't already)

Reactions: RavishingRickRules

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
Would it be that crazy to think Vince Russo has been hiding up here all along? Where he can discuss his horrible ideas without getting his integrity smashed(not that it isn't already)
Blackholeson doesn't say "bro" enough to be Vince Russo, maybe he's Jeff Jarrett?

·
Banned
29 Posts
Nope,his name is already popular and I can't imagine calling him anything else. Only thing I'd change is his attire, he's not Baron Corbin he doesn't need to wrestle in a shirt.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
If it aint broke dont fix it. Braun was arguably the most entertaining part of raw before he got injured. Why change what made him populair?

Reactions: CJ

·
Registered
4,704 Posts

1 - 20 of 55 Posts