Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is good reasons to close and move threads, but sometimes the power of being able to do that goes to peoples heads and they act for the wrong reasons. Does that happen here on the (Wrestling Forum) If so is there any proper way to lodge a complaint to the company that owns this forum...

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
There's really no point complaining. Considering I paid for a membership (which I really fucking regret now, mind you. Complete waste of money), I thought it was out of line when Roman King banned me for taking a light jab at him. I tried to complain and get my money back and I got no reply.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I do wish that threads that get closed would get an explanation by a mod, though. A lot of them have a discussion going on, then all of a sudden you refresh the page and it's locked just like that.

·
Administrator
59,121 Posts
Staff are suppose to leave reasons for threads being closed, although some seem to forget. At times it's so obvious why a thread is being closed that there isn't a reason given.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
There's a difference between making a bad decision and making a wrong decision. What the mods do is almost never wrong. The admins aren't trying to make you cry on purpose to be mean or fuck with your fun.

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
"DURR HURR HURR, LETS MAEK DA BEST THRED EVAR!!!"

Complain about threads being closed unreasonably.

Cute.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
You really don't know why your thread was closed?

·
Fairy Hunter
1,783 Posts
Some threads are closed because they're stupid and pointless, and I'm gonna guess that some threads are closed without explanations because it's obvious as to why they're closed.

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts
well if your thread gets closed pretty much you either asked a really dumb question, or you didn't read the rules which the mods close.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts