Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously? All these chicks ever do is fight. Fight, Fight, Fight. Carter is a feminist, so she wants to have the knockouts do angles, and have 2 matches and 3 segments a night. Wow. It isin't interesting seeing Mickie James, Tara, Whatshername and the Beautiful people beat the shit out each other constantly, and James especially seems to be being booked as a stupid, dtizy diva without a brian and a lover of pointless fights. Thoughts?

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
The constant backstage fights make me not want to see the Knockouts as much.

It's hard enough for the main-eventers to sell a fight in the ring as legitimate and now you have knockouts fighting over food-service tables, and it looks okay kinda, but with it being on every impact it's less and less entertaining.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
The brawls are good my god people complain to much. Few months ago people was saying the KOs wasnt used now that they are used people still complain.

Mickie did not start the fight this week BTW and is being booked fine as is other KOs now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not really. I do think that 2 matches and 2-3 segments in 2 hours is a lot of time for the same 5-6 Knockouts, but since Dixie Carter is a feminist, it is expected every week. Personally, I think they should get one match and one backstage segment on every show. The reason I feel this way is because the X-Division gets less time than the Knockouts. Robbie E and Jay Lethal didn't get any TV time on this week's iMPACT!, and Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Shark Boy, and Suicide haven't gotten any in the past year.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
The Knockouts are acting like girls who dislike other girls... I pretty much saw the same thing every other day in high school. :p

Girls are absolutely the meanest sex... no doubt about it. Especially to each other.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
funny how white men are even more tabula rasa then white women, thats all i gotta say

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Im digging it.Its nice to see the division get its own indentity again.
For the longest time it was TBP on tv with opponents.Now we have
multiple story lines going on and with the constant fighting it makes
the KOs come off ready to fight.

·
Premium Member
43,688 Posts
It strikes me is odd how it seems like they all hate each other except for The BP.

- Tara hates Mickie, feeling is mutual.
- Tara hates The BP. Feeling is mutual.
- BP hates Madison since the break up of the group.
- Katie Lea is stalking Angelina, she doesn't seem to like it.
- Angelina also hates Mickie for beating her in that match, which ticked Mickie off.
- Sarita is at odds with everybody.

Odd.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
It strikes me is odd how it seems like they all hate each other except for The BP.

- Tara hates Mickie, feeling is mutual.
- Tara hates The BP. Feeling is mutual.
- BP hates Madison since the break up of the group.
- Katie Lea is stalking Angelina, she doesn't seem to like it.
- Angelina also hates Mickie for beating her in that match, which ticked Mickie off.
- Sarita is at odds with everybody.

Odd.
Yeah the Sarita vs Madison was a big wtf, lol.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The Knockouts division revolved around the Beautiful People for about a year and arguably still does to a certain degree; but it's nice to see something a little different now. Even if it means mindless brawls backstage ^_^ As long as a lot of other Knockouts are involved, I'm all for it.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
To get back to the OPs point - I'm going to have to say YES, even the babyfaces come across as angry, batshit insane, hair pulling bitches....it's really difficult to get behind any of the Knockouts as they are all currently annoying IMO. Creative need to cut down on the screaming and backstage brawling, and actually add some depth to all the "hate" they have towards each other.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
i personally freaking love it.. its better than seeing them sit around putting on makeup. they were throwing some stiff ass shots on impact.. im loving the knockouts right now.. every single one of them seems to be coming into their own.. i cant wait for daffney to come back to see what they do with her

i would seriously order a knockouts ppv.

·
Registered
858 Posts
i personally freaking love it.. its better than seeing them sit around putting on makeup. they were throwing some stiff ass shots on impact.. im loving the knockouts right now.. every single one of them seems to be coming into their own.. i cant wait for daffney to come back to see what they do with her

i would seriously order a knockouts ppv.
i pretty much agree with this. I just think they have shown a lot more character. TNA needed some character behind their female wrestlers. I'm also sick of stables, so I do not take an issue with a lack of alliance besides BP and Madison/Tara

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I have no qualms with it, Tara has pretty much made a career out of going batshit insane on everybody... Anyways I tend just mark the fuck out everytime Winter shows up on my screen, to notice the fighting :lmao

Oh and as for the Daffney thing, I don't expect them to do anything with her, because well she's been fit to wrestle since July, done 2 episodes of Xplosion and has been doing indy shows ever since. She's on her way out!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts