Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The LJN WWF Action Figures...

The Hasbro line of WWF Action Figures...

·
Lets Go Pens, Buccos, Broncos & ~Smoke #14!
185 Posts
I used to have a BUNCH of hasbro ones. Bossman, IRS, Warrior, Hogan, Andre, Ax, Smash, Million Dollar Man, Beefcake, Bushwackers, Heel Macho Man, Hacksaw, Rick Rude, Heel Taker, Giant Gonzalez, Hitman, Rockers. Think thats all I had. I had some WCW guys as well and a Warrior & Hogan wrestling buddy. Sadly I lost all of them in a house fire in 2001.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Hell yeah, I had the Hasbro line of figures.

I remember K B Toys had them on sale at 3 for $10. I'd buy them every week at the mall with my allowance money.

I bought a lot of the figures, and my friend gave me an old ring that he had.

I loved those things.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I remember having these ones and I think the ring I had was blue.

My favorite figure when I was a kid was my Jake Roberts

I don't know what happened to the ones I had. However, I know the figures my brother bought when he got into the ones with "bone-crunching action" in the late 90's are somewhere in my parents basement.

·
185 Posts
Hell yeah, I had the Hasbro line of figures.

I remember K B Toys had them on sale at 3 for $10. I'd buy them every week at the mall with my allowance money.

I bought a lot of the figures, and my friend gave me an old ring that he had.

I loved those things.
I had the blue ring, right with the old wwf belt and the american flag!

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I had a Kane action figure, back when he had the mask. That's about it tho. I never really had that wrestling many WWF/E action figures.

My dad bought me some cheap ass wrestling action figures from some wrestling company that i don't think even exists. It was like WCZW or some crap like that. 2 of them looked a lot like Hogan and Macho Man :lmao

Edit: Just remembered i had a stone cold one as well. Came with the 3:16 vest and i think a belt as well

·
185 Posts
Found a picture of it!

Out of all these I had a different Hogan. Rest I had

And these two:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I used to have the LJN Savage one. It was fun beating the crap out of it since it was thick rubber.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I have an LJN Hillbilly Jim

I have about 250 figures from 1996-2003 though. I have pretty much every ring/playset they came out with two. Still break them out from time to time. That shit is fun as hell. My dad made me a couple stages and whatnot, too.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I didn't become a fan until 2000, so no, but I had that (as did all my mates) attitude era titantron where the figures had a metal ting on their foot and if you stand them on the titantron on this metal bar their entrance theme went of, that was coooool.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I wasn't even born yet when these things came out.

What i do remember playing with though were my WCW Tuff Talkin' Wrestlers. I had Steiner, Macho Man and Konan.

Oh yeah I also sad some Undertaker and Kane action figures they were made of rubber. And there was this one with Mankind where he stood on a big square with the WWF logo. Also I had some mini Stone Cold and Rock action figures.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Funny how ppl can talk about owning(or seeing) toys like this, yet make fun of seeing toys for wwe superstars today.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I remember every mall or toy store I was ever around, I always went in to see if they had the Ultimate Warrior LJN figure. And they never did. Nobody i knew had one either. I know it existed though. I think I had 2 hogans, Sheik, Macho and Mr. wonderful. And maybe Big john studd, but I forget. The hogan with the white outfit was cool as shit. One of the guys in my fraternity in college still had that ultimate warrior pillow guy from when he was a kid. And this wasn't that long ago, it was in the 2000's.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
The only wrestling doll I have and ever had is a small (really really tiny,like smaller than a pinky) plastic American Bad-Ass Taker that came out in an easter egg. Actually,most of the dolls you're talking about started being sold years before I was born,and I think even some of the AE ones...

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I remember one christmas I had the Raw set that came with the ring, ramp and titan tron. And the whole line of wrestlers that went with it (It might have been Jakks Pacific? Not sure), they had little metal connectors on the top of the ramp and on the wrestlers feet, then when you touched them together the wrestlers music and tron movie would play. That was a damn good christmas. :)

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I remember when I was a kid I had this WWE trivia game that came in a tin box and had these cards in it and you had to ask your friend questions and he had to get them right. Yeah it kinda sucked because I didn't know half the shit on there and my friends didn't really even watch WWE.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts