Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He still gets the largest crowd reactions and works the crowd the best during matches. Don't think the WWE somehow just overlooked that he beat Cena cleanly and nobody in the WWE can even come close to the reaction he gets during matches.

Just look at his match on RAW. Nobody came close to generating that type of loudness. The WWE is just keeping his underdog status for Wrestlemania so he wins it all. It's so predictable yet funny that even the WWE tricks the "smart marks" to think Bryan has been de-pushed or something. LOL.

Nobody in the WWE works the crowd during matches. Guys like Punk and Cena can get louder initial reactions but Bryan does the most important thing and creates the best matches.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,034 Posts
Re: Do people not realize Bryan is being saved to become champ at Wrestlemania

Yes. Because clearly WWE books everything based on how the crowd reacts.

:lol

Come back to Earth, son.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts

reality check breh. he's turning heel joining the wyatts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yes. Because clearly WWE books everything based on how the crowd reacts.

:lol

Come back to Earth, son.
They weren't going to let Daniel Bryan beat their golden boy cleanly and give him nothing. In fact the only reason he beat Cena cleanly was because of the reactions he got.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts

It'd be nice if WWE just pushed people who are actually over, and the unover ones just stayed behind until they connected with the crowd. But we know WWE has their favorites and push people regardless of overness.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts

I do feel bad for these Daniel Bryan marks that keep telling themselves "It's ok, he'll win the belt at wrestlemania".... the WWE just did an angle last week where he got kidnapped and this week did absolutely nothing with it. If they can't plan out a week from now, what makes you think they are going to plan out something like this so far down the road with the guy?

·
Vacay in Suplex City!
1,778 Posts

Honestly, I'm done having hope. Bryan isn't going to be used correctly and to his full potential, 'cuz Vince doesn't want that. In reality? I'm a huge Bryan mark, but I've come to realize that he won't ever be used right.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts

Look at all the negative nancies in this thread. The pessimism is just sickening. You just need to wait for the PAYOFF.

Reactions: Cliffy

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts

To the dude who said Undertaker is going to face Bryan at Mania, if today were 5 years ago, I'd say yes. But in today's product, no.

These last few Wrestlemania's of The Undertakers need to be with people who pose a legitimate threat to the streak. As much as I like Bryan, he does not at this time.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts

They weren't going to let Daniel Bryan beat their golden boy cleanly and give him nothing. In fact the only reason he beat Cena cleanly was because of the reactions he got.
Disagree 100% the only reason he beat Cena cleanly was that Cena was hurt and they needed a transitional main eventer until he came back to feud with Orton.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts

Lol, I love how you based all of that on absolutely little to no evidence.

To the dude who said Undertaker is going to face Bryan at Mania, if today were 5 years ago, I'd say yes. But in today's product, no.

These last few Wrestlemania's of The Undertakers need to be with people who pose a legitimate threat to the streak. As much as I like Bryan, he does not at this time.
Come on man, you're better than this. Learn sarcasm.

·
Banned
460 Posts

lol @ anyone who thinks Dryan "worst Summerslam buyrate in 15 years" Branielson is headlining fucking Wrestlemania :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

Sorry but butt hurt DB marks with say other wise. But I agree I defintly see it happening marks just need to be paitent. Everything cant happen right away

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts

He still gets the largest crowd reactions and works the crowd the best during matches. Don't think the WWE somehow just overlooked that he beat Cena cleanly and nobody in the WWE can even come close to the reaction he gets during matches.

Just look at his match on RAW. Nobody came close to generating that type of loudness. The WWE is just keeping his underdog status for Wrestlemania so he wins it all. It's so predictable yet funny that even the WWE tricks the "smart marks" to think Bryan has been de-pushed or something. LOL.

Nobody in the WWE works the crowd during matches. Guys like Punk and Cena can get louder initial reactions but Bryan does the most important thing and creates the best matches.
You could be right ...

Then again this is the same company who already had Punk/Bryan feuding for the WWE title on the same PPV where Cena was battling Johnny Ace in an epic 5 star main event.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

reality check breh. he's turning heel joining the wyatts
thats not happening

·
Registered
4,261 Posts

I agree with Stone Sour, Mr. H is an honest man who only is looks out for others and has graciously allowed them to be part of his storyline.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.