Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has happend with me twice,
first time when punk got his push,his marks made me hate him coz every now and then they would come up with a thread cmpunk this,punk that,punk is better than cena,punk that i just hated it, before punks push he was just like thre to me,and it was only after he was gone i came to know his importance to the wwe and i not only respect him iam a bit of punk fan also now.
The second time with bryan i really liked him since last year but when he got his push his marks made me dislike him,
and i don't think i need to tell you what they've been doing since may,now i really want to like bryan but it is his habit that he wants to do yes yes all the time,it's just annoying.
When he used to do it just while his enterance i enjoyed it but now it is just annoying.
So has anything like that happend to anyone else.

·
Premium Member
12,018 Posts
Re: Does marks make you hate a paticular wrestler?

the one that comes to mind now is Ted Dibiase Jr, when he was part of Legacy I always thought Cody was the more talented one, but everyone was jumping on the Dibiase bandwagon thinking he was gona be some big shot, never saw his hype tbh. However, I do feel sorry for him now that he didn't amount to anything , at all.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

And ppl like you make me think why would you waste your time and post something useless.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts

Undertaker marks for me are the most annoying.I don't hate the UT because of them but they just irritate me a lot.

I understand when they say UT is top 10 WWE wrestler etc.But it gets annoying when they place him on the same level as Hogan/Austin/Rock.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,545 Posts

I try not to let others influence my opinions. I can get annoyed by over enthusiasm for a guy or an overpush of a guy or a catchphrase due to his popularity. You've got to realize that in situations like the overuse of "Yes!", if the fans were not buying into it, it wouldn't be happening.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts

Not really no, I don't let it affect my opinion.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

Not hate a wrestler, but wonder what the hype is all about. Its all personal opinion in wrestling, really, since the whole thing is an athletic soap opera.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts

Undertaker marks for me are the most annoying.I don't hate the UT because of them but they just irritate me a lot.

I understand when they say UT is top 10 WWE wrestler etc.But it gets annoying when they place him on the same level as Hogan/Austin/Rock.

Im an Undertaker fan, but you are right, especially when it comes to the streak. Some fans say they are going to stop watching if they "end the streak, or no one should end the streak." The streak really is a kayfabe honor, and the Undertaker rarely if ever wrestles anymore anyway.

Reactions: austin316 G.O.A.T

·
Registered
237 Posts

Mark Henry places Undertaker above Hogan and Austin for the impact they had on the business.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts

Punk/Bryan marks and Rock/Austin marks when they go at it. I don't care who was the top guy or who drew more or who brought in more ratings, they are all incredibly good at what they do/did and and we should all at least respect that.

·
Banned
117 Posts

the one that comes to mind now is Ted Dibiase Jr, when he was part of Legacy I always thought Cody was the more talented one, but everyone was jumping on the Dibiase bandwagon thinking he was gona be some big shot, never saw his hype tbh. However, I do feel sorry for him now that he didn't amount to anything , at all.
I still remember DiBiase marks seriously pushing for him to end Taker's Streak xD

·
Registered
837 Posts

No,but most of the Aj Lee, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, The Rock and Stone Cold marks are fucking annoying. They collectively make this forum unbearable at times.

·
Registered
799 Posts

Well he is.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts