Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 507 Posts

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,322 Posts
Something about the way Charlotte carries herself is really hot.

·
Banned
925 Posts
When I think of Raw, I think of Charlotte! I would love to be as tall as her and just own mfs left and right! She is one of the best wrestlers I have ever seen and she is so new at it! It is in her alien DNA and she is an Aries and we are fast learners! May she be one of the best to ever do it and have a legendary career. I am rooting for you Charlotte!!!

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I posted this in the recent live Raw thread, but I think it belongs here, too, especially since I've previously been critical of some of Charlotte's earlier mic/promo/character work.

Charlotte had the crowd cheering and chanting :yes for Dana Brooke.

Just let that sink in for a moment.

That's impressive.

She's really become a very good heel.
Getting a crowd to pop like that for someone like Dana is undeniably indicative of her success as a heel, IMO.

·
Team Narcisse
7,941 Posts
I posted this in the recent live Raw thread, but I think it belongs here, too, especially since I've previously been critical of some of Charlotte's earlier mic/promo/character work.

Getting a crowd to pop like that for someone like Dana is undeniably indicative of her success as a heel, IMO.
Thank you! In that one moment Charlotte and Dana made Bayley and Sasha afterthoughts in that segment. I was watching that triple threat match strongly rooting for Dana when normally I'm a far bigger Bayley fan. Why? Because Charlotte and Dana have made the story they are telling more interesting to me.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Thank you! In that one moment Charlotte and Dana made Bayley and Sasha afterthoughts in that segment. I was watching that triple threat match strongly rooting for Dana when normally I'm a far bigger Bayley fan. Why? Because Charlotte and Dana have made the story they are telling more interesting to me.
I hadn't really thought of it like that, but now that you mention it, that too is another significant testament to Charlotte's heel work as well, and I think I caught myself entertaining the same thought during the match. I also remember people in the live thread even posting about how they were beginning to actually feel sorry for Dana :lmao

The whole Dana/Charlotte story has actually become rather interesting, and I'm not even particularly high on Dana right now, so that's saying something. I'm not exactly sure where it will lead yet--like IDK if they actually intend to turn Dana face or not, but it has me intrigued enough to wonder. If creative keeps delivering with these two, and if Dana rises to the occasion, this story could potentially end up being the most entertaining story among the women since the pre-mania Charlotte/Becky story which I still maintain to be one of the best women's feuds on the MR.

41 - 60 of 507 Posts