Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought that there may be more Charlotte fans like me out there.

lets get this bad boy started with some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just a few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
If I were 6 feet tall and she was in the room, I'd ask her out. Just saying. I think she's attractive. I am a sucker for blondes tho.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Really cool to finally see a Charlotte thread appear here - MonkasaurusRex!
thanks man. I feel she deserves some love (more than just mine) especially with all the vitriol that gets spewed on these forums about her.

I don't do social media grabs and such so if any other Charlotte fans out there come across some stuff definitely post it up in this bad boy or anything else obviously

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool that Charlotte is less than 10 days away from breaking Nikki's record and having the longest women title reign.
I like that they gave her a good reign she has had the opportunity to show off some skills and to grow as a perfromer. I mean they could always devote more time to the girls in general.

·
The EST of NXT
28,681 Posts
I pretty much live on Charlotte's instagram. Her pics are so pretty. I also loved her "Legit Queen" segment on Smackdown.

If anyone has clearer images, feel free to share.

thanks man. I feel she deserves some love (more than just mine) especially with all the vitriol that gets spewed on these forums about her.

Agreed. Thank you for making this thread (Y).

I don't do social media grabs and such so if any other Charlotte fans out there come across some stuff definitely post it up in this bad boy or anything else obviously
You should change that. Her IG page will make you very happy: https://www.instagram.com/charlottewwe/

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I pretty much live on Charlotte's instagram. Her pics are so pretty. I also loved her "Legit Queen" segment on Smackdown.

If anyone has clearer images, feel free to share.

Agreed. Thank you for making this thread (Y).

You should change that. Her IG page will make you very happy: https://www.instagram.com/charlottewwe/
It seems like you found some gold on there.

yeah the legit queen segment was awesome. It's things like it that show how much potential she has to just kill it

1 - 20 of 515 Posts