Wrestling Forum banner

Do Brock Lesnar and John Cena have asperger's?

4655 11
Those are a couple of really weird dudes.
Lesnar is a straight up sociopath, need i explain more, and It's not like a CM Punk thing, where he's just a guy who's a little immature and socially awkward putting up the whole punk rocker facade, this is who Brock is. What kinda social reject hick fuck spends his free time shooting innocent animals out in the woods in his early 40s. It's not like he does that for a living, he's making six figures, try enjoying life, how about that.
Cena is shockingly robotic, and puts up the politician shtick for obvious PR reasons, from what i've seen on Total Bellas, he's nothing like his on screen character.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
6,019 Posts
Not sure about aspergers, I do agree that Cena has quite a strange stoic emotionless quirky personality. I think most wrestlers are kinda weird in some ways. A cool weirdness. You would have to be to do the type of work and lifestyle that WWE demands, especially the way Cena did it for so long.

Lesnar is the normal one, he said fuck this lifestyle, I'm gonna make as much money as possible and get outta here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.