Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Yeah I do :(
They were both hilarious, wrestling needs funny characters like that, as long as they can still wrestle.
Let's find the dedicated fans in England, who remembers watching TWC and the adverts come on 'HE HAT, HE SPICEH, HE TAST GRAAATTT.. CURRAY MAHN'.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Curry Man sucked, but Shark Boy is awesome. Bring him back, and let him destroy EY!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I was probably the only guy that enjoyed the stone cold sharkboy.

People it's a tribute, not a parody.

Curry Man should be used in the same way WWE is using sin cara.

Get another young wrestler like sorensen and put him doing the curryman persona.

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were both hilarious, wrestling needs funny characters like that, as long as they can still wrestle.
Let's find the dedicated fans in England, who remembers watching TWC and the adverts come on 'HE HAT, HE SPICEH, HE TAST GRAAATTT.. CURRAY MAHN'.

Get another young wrestler like sorensen and put him doing the curryman persona.
I agree with both of you guys.I would love it if they came back at fued for the whc belt that ey has lol.

·
Registered
133 Posts

I remember those ads! Also always remember the Jushin 'Thunder' Liger one. Some Jap girl saying his name to cheesy music while clips of him played!

BRING BACK TWC!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts

This.Also so what if it was a parody Stone don't put no one over Austin deserves a parody like Gillberg.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts