Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nowadays sadly I see people in Cena gear mostly. Sometimes old WWF shirts like austin and what not. BUT its rare... Anyone see people wearing old school shirts now a days like Austin shirts, NWO or whatever else of the past?

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
When I went to Wrestlemania 28, I saw all of the said shirts being worn. I guess it was because fans from all over the world and of all ages came to Miami for the show. Other than that, I've just seen people wearing the Austin 3:16 shirt and WWF shirt once or twice. I also saw a guy wearing an AJ Styles shirt, which honestly surprised me.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Not really and that's a good thing. If everyone was still wearing those shirts. It would tell me that nothing interesting happened for 10 years. That would show how bad the WWE was. It's good that I see current superstar merchandise.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
560 Posts
I see them when i attend shows, but not just out and about... I don't see any wrestling t-shirts worn by other people when i am out and about!

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Still got an NWO shirt, wear it at the gym sometimes.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
When I went to Wrestlemania 28, I saw all of the said shirts being worn. I guess it was because fans from all over the world and of all ages came to Miami for the show. Other than that, I've just seen people wearing the Austin 3:16 shirt and WWF shirt once or twice. I also saw a guy wearing an AJ Styles shirt, which honestly surprised me.
Dat P1 swag :aj

On Topic: I see some old ECW and NWO shirts now and then.

·
Stay Fearless
7,380 Posts
Not as much anymore. I did see a nWo shirt this past Monday on Raw though.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have seen a kid wear a AUSTIN 3:16 Hoodie before. I seen a oldman wearing a GOLDBERG t-shirt at Wendy's last year and I seen a teenager at the mall wearing a C.M. Punk grey BEST IN THE WORLD T-shirt.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts