Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of my avatar that's to your left in the avatar position with John Cena on it?

I especially want opinons of the pros here:

1. Djibrill

2. NDF(Not Dave Foley

3. JsnakeJ13

·
Registered
840 Posts
The quality is only affected when you enlarge a picture. In fact it usually sharpens when you make it smaller. He means it looks like a banner because it's too cluttered to be an avatar. An avatar is supposed to be something simple. You should limit it to one pic and 5-7 words at the most depending on the size of the text.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
The quality of the avatar is not very good, and it doesn't look that good either.

For an avatar it's best to keep it simple as there's not much room there, your's is cluttered. I'd have one cena pic and have it take up most of the banner with some sharp simple text on the left handside or at the bottom i I were you.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Nice work there. Next time put only 1 picture on there. Did you make the flame background for it? Looks kind of like what I made when I first discovered PSDs.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Flames are custom made by me on paint. The rest of the work was on photoshop.I'll edit the avatar and try something else. thanks for your opinions

this any better?

to the left..blah blah blah.........you know the drill

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
nope.

Well, maybe a bit but if you look at a lot of avatrs (mine, ndf's, fmir's for example) then you'll see a lot of them keep the focus on one main feature, im my case a face, add a bg and a small ammount of simple text.

The rock bit is too small and the bg is a bit boring and the text sucks. Also, the pic of the belt is un-needed.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll retry..............again

now look to your left Djibril, you can see eddie guerrero. He is the only one there, is that what you meant?

·
Registered
840 Posts
If you try screwing around with some filters you could probably come up with a decent bg for it. Also you should probably find a better eddie pic and have it fill most of the avatar. And get some fucking fonts, would ya?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
yeah, well' kinda, but the text is still crap, it doesn't have a border and I don't think the pic takes up enough room.

Text is badly placed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts