Wrestling Forum banner

dixietron

714 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  fewgtg
I really love the look of the dixietron set.. but has anyone noticed that when it is used there is no pyro? anyone know why? Some entrances look awkward because of this.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,873 Posts
The reason why there was no pyro at Bound for Glory 2010 was because of the poor ticket sales and heavy papering. Yes, they had a similar situation in 2009 but they weren't giving money to Hogan and Flair now were they?

As for the tapings, I think the problem was that there was a lot more people needing to be flown into NC for the tapings as opposed to a PPV where they only need those that are needed for the event. Plus, with concerns over production costs and paying Angelina from Jersey Shore 7K, there's not stuff around for pyro.

The DixieTron didn't replace the pyro and if ticket sales are really good for Lockdown, they should get pyrotechnics set up for the stage. It's just money. And I doubt that Universal pays for pyro, TNA is paying around $23,000 a month for the soundstage and Universal are there for maintenance and making sure that the tourists are the first cast members into the place after the VIPs.

· Registered
2,605 Posts
The reason why there was no pyro at Bound for Glory 2010 was because of the poor ticket sales and heavy papering. Yes, they had a similar situation in 2009 but they weren't giving money to Hogan and Flair now were they?

As for the tapings, I think the problem was that there was a lot more people needing to be flown into NC for the tapings as opposed to a PPV where they only need those that are needed for the event. Plus, with concerns over production costs and paying Angelina from Jersey Shore 7K, there's not stuff around for pyro.

The DixieTron didn't replace the pyro and if ticket sales are really good for Lockdown, they should get pyrotechnics set up for the stage. It's just money. And I doubt that Universal pays for pyro, TNA is paying around $23,000 a month for the soundstage and Universal are there for maintenance and making sure that the tourists are the first cast members into the place after the VIPs.
tna doesnt pay to use the impactzone its free to them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.