Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there has been spoilers on what it will be, if not discuss here what you think it may be?

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
It's probably going live / going on the road for Impact. However we all know how most Dixie surprises end up. I wouldn't be shocked if it's something like:
"Today the face of TNA changes, the winds of change have blown...i'm pregnant."

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
i think it will be something between lesser ppv during the year and going live more often. Perhaps it's something in between, having a live impact once a month instead of ppv.

I would like her announcing Xplosion airing on spike tv in another day of week.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Dixie is pregnant and the father is Vince Russo.

Look, it's absolutely nothing. The whole "change" tweets were associated with the Heyman talks and she hyped this to Spike TV, thinking that she would have him. Unless they miraculously come to an agreement, expect the surprise to be horrible or more shit involving the Impact Zone. Or, she announces a long-term agreement with Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff, leading to TNA being Vince McMahon's property next year.

Here's a list of impossible things that would be announced:
- TNA moves out of the Impact Zone.
- TNA goes on the road.
- Paul Heyman is hired and takes over TNA.
- Someone buys out Panda Energy's share in TNA and Dixie Carter is gone.
- Hulk Hogan is fired.
- Eric Bischoff is fired.
- Vince Russo is fired and the whole creative team gets replaced.
- Better graphics get made.

·
Registered
967 Posts
.....Hulk Hogan is retiring from TNA with immediate effect with his long term back injury and Eric Bishoff and Vince Russo are leaving to provide him with round the clock care

Okay so that might not be the announcement...but I can dream!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I can imagine it now.

Dixie - "We're leaving the iMPACT! zone!"
Tourists - "Whatever"
Smarks - "Boooooo now I actually have to pay to watch TNA"

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
that shes in tna to make history and not recreate history and shes hired booker t, scott steiner, ddp, randy savage, goldberg, brutus beefcake, lex luger, hacksaw jim duggan, roddy piper, and countless other 80s and 90s starts to take tna to the top brother!!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
will it not just be Mickie James?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts