Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tickets on sale TOMORROW for Slammiversary PPV in Arlington, TX. Love bringing this 10th anniversary party to D/FW.

I promise you an historic night for TNA & big surprises at Slammiversary. I will be announcing soon! You won't want to miss this night.
I love TNA but I was disapointed with Lockdown. Hopefully Slammiversary will be better.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a touring schedule for Impact. Seems like a great time with Panda Energy right down the street.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
only wrestlers i care about them signing are the briscoes and el generico. sadly neither of those are big surprises according to dixie, so i guess john morrison will show up.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The big surprise is that they have bought out each NWA affiliate, will be rebranding itself as the NWA & touring those cities the NWA are in for house shows.

·
Registered
245 Posts
fuck me! how many more times are we gonna hear the MILF stating "at this event, the wrestling world will be changed forever" and then they wheel out someone like Dreamer

Brian fuckin Kendrick was one of these people - Brian FUCKING Kendrick!!!! How is that no-hoper ever going to change the wrestling landscape for the future? I met him once at a WrestleMania Axxess show and asked him to sign my programme..... when he said "But that picture isn't me" I said "But you're not in here...."

if WWE weren't even including him in their programmes, but still asking him to sign stuff, it says a lot that they really didn't care about him

·
Registered
402 Posts
How great would it be if the surprise is that TNA and ROH have agreed on sharing talents like they did back in the early days of TNA. On the realistic side of things, i think its that all TNA ppv will be on the road starting 2013. I strongly doubt that its gonna be that TNA will tape from the road, Dixie Carter has said that the cost is too much for TNA at this point. Another wild guess is that TNA has signed Paul Heyman, wouldn't surprise me since TNA has decide to push there home grown guys and they're releasing the guys the have little to no use in the company, thats almost exactly what Paul Heyman said he would do if he signed with TNA

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
How great would it be if the surprise is that TNA and ROH have agreed on sharing talents like they did back in the early days of TNA. On the realistic side of things, i think its that all TNA ppv will be on the road starting 2013. I strongly doubt that its gonna be that TNA will tape from the road, Dixie Carter has said that the cost is too much for TNA at this point. Another wild guess is that TNA has signed Paul Heyman, wouldn't surprise me since TNA has decide to push there home grown guys and they're releasing the guys the have little to no use in the company, thats almost exactly what Paul Heyman said he would do if he signed with TNA
roh and tna merging would be good but, cornette hates dixie and tna so no. maybe ppvs on the road, definitely not heyman.

·
Registered
12,906 Posts
That Dixie Carter, constantly raising the bar brother.

·
Registered
199 Posts
maybe she is making up for a past mistake and bringing back one that should not have been fired, STEINERso he can cut awesome promos and be the savior of TNA!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
The big surprise is that they have bought out each NWA affiliate, will be rebranding itself as the NWA & touring those cities the NWA are in for house shows.
You know I've always thought about that hey I just thought it was me being high but if someone else has the same thought pattern then maybe... Nah its just me being high

Speaking of the announcement I'm gonna give Dixie the benefit of the doubt and see what those surprises are before ripping on her about it

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Dixie's got some nerves, after all those "big announcements" and failures, she's still washing brains and giving people hopes left and right. Just give up, Dicksie, you're fucking awful.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts