Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With what's going on right now and what happened in the past, I would have Dixie appear on the titantron and claim that she has enough of being manipulated by her own employees. She got screwed by Hogan and Bischoff and now getting screwed by Daniels and Kaz ruining her reputation. She could continu by saying that without her, most of them probably wouldn't have a job. She would end the segment by saying that nobody is going to get fired but somehow, everyone and specially Kaz and Daniels will pay in the upcoming months.

And that's when Batista or another big man like Mike Knox makes is debut and starts destroying the wrestlers one after the other under the management of Dixie.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'd be willing to bet that Brooke turns heel before Dixie. The first thing I thought when I saw Brooke in the ring was "Stephanie McMahon".

·
Registered
851 Posts
No more evil all-powerful authority figures. It's been done to death.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I couldn't disagree more, it's been done so many times by various authority figures and is just old. I prefer Dixie as the true, down to earth woman that she is

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Sigh no more authority figure feuds. please!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Why should she turn heel?

We'll probably find out (if you've been following the clues closely) that AJ and Dixie aren't having an affair like Daniels and Kaz believe. But infact are planning a birthday party, or wedding anniversary for Dixie and Surge, thus saving AJ's reputation as a good man, and not ruining his character for future world title runs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts