Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
The lunatic dixie is amazing, I deeply hoping for her to turn heel with aj and do a corporation thing when storm gets the world title.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
She is a major MILF also.

A dixie/aj heel turn would be epic.

I can see a situation where Dixie is the heel and JJ comes back as a face to try and take 'his' company back from lunatic bitch Dixie.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
The only way she would be good to me is if she was a heel. Other wise she is just a pointless owner getting into the mix.

·
Banned
736 Posts
She has no place being on my TV and is a truly horrible actress. It's not her fault she's horrible - afterall, she's not an actress, she's a businesswoman - but she chooses whether or not she is on TV and she chooses to be, so she deserves the shit she gets.

·
Registered
984 Posts
What if it's all a setup by AJ and Dixie to pull one over on Daniels and Kazarian? And serg is now helping out to make it seem real? Or what if all this was is secret planning for a surprise birthday party for Serg, and Daniels and Kaz just got it all wrong and Serg just doesn't know yet and overeacted.

·
Registered
190 Posts
What if it's all a setup by AJ and Dixie to pull one over on Daniels and Kazarian? And serg is now helping out to make it seem real? Or what if all this was is secret planning for a surprise birthday party for Serg, and Daniels and Kaz just got it all wrong and Serg just doesn't know yet and overeacted.
It's gonna be hilarious when it's just for planning a surprise birthday party for Serge. That seems too obvious though...

·
Registered
274 Posts
It's gonna be hilarious when it's just for planning a surprise birthday party for Serge. That seems too obvious though...
Thats what I thought originally but Dixie's atrocious acting has just destroyed this storyline for me. I've been watching on DVR lately so I just fast forward when I see Dixie on screen.

·
Six Point Terror
894 Posts
She's extremely sexy and attractive #fapcity and having her go heel along with AJ would be awesome. There's a lot of potential with the angle she's in, and I belive she has potnetial to do good with the company. SHe may be known for not making the best decisions, but god damn she's a Cougar/MILF

·
Registered
813 Posts
I am enjoying her segments.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
They've been consistently entertaining. When I see a post saying they don't want Dixie on tv, what I'm really seeing is a poster thats secretly saying "please show me more sweaty men"...I can read between the lines of the haters. All this hate, all this not wanting to see attractive women on tv. Come out..we promise to be understanding.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I liked when she was about to fire the people in the production truck. Didn't like the part where she was crying.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Dixie!? should've kept her distance away from the wrestling side of TNA because ever since 2009 when she got jeff jarretts shares TNA has declined, tbh watched this weeks just because its slammiversary week and it was good tbh, but cmon, every company has there id, TNA was known fur xdiv, great knockouts, great wrestling roster and different to the rest, can TNA since 2010 say there id is the same? no! havent got much xdiv and on there 10th anniversary the belt isnt on, they keep giving brooke adams who hasnt got talent the ko and now you have ppl that cant wrestle!! TNA 1.3/4 rating 2009 regular basis, has tna reached that level on a regular basis since hogan and co? no! get hogan out dixie!! then go back to wherever you were in the glory years (original TNA fan)

·
Registered
11,706 Posts
It's the Hogan's and Dixie show. It's sad. Didn't expect TNA would come to this point.

This is why people think TNA is WWE lite.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Pardon me, but Dixie is really horrible. Her promos and mic skills are cringeworthy and embarrasing to watch.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I agree with the OP.Alot of people say she can't act but I was watching the opening segment from Impact on Thursday where she was screaming on the guys in the production truck and I was convinced she was really mad even though I know she was acting.I was eating up every second of it.I think it was hearing sweet ol' Dixie Carter cursing that did it for me.I love this storyline.Believe it or not but I hope we get a match between Dixie's husband and AJ where AJ refuses to fight back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts