Wrestling Forum banner

Dixie Carter will be part of "The Real Housewives of Nashville"

3655 Views 16 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  SrsLii
Dixie Carter will be part of "The Real Housewives of Nashville" A new show is in the works called “Real Housewives of Nashville” and is being produced by the same people who did “Real Housewives of Orange County.” Apparently they want TNA President Dixie Carter on the show and getting her on the cast is of high priority.
Dixie Carter will be part of "The Real Housewives of Nashville" A new show is in the works called “Real Housewives of Nashville” and is being produced by the same people who did “Real Housewives of Orange County.” Apparently they want TNA President Dixie Carter on the show and getting her on the cast is of high priority.
See more
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the Real Housewives are about as real as pro wrestling, so you can't say it wouldn't make sense in a sick sad way. :p
i think this will help tna a lot this show gets big ratings and MOST fans of this show dont know what tna is.

· Banned
9,415 Posts
The producers 'wanting her' on the show is completely different to her already agreeing to be on it, let's all remember. Anyway, I for one hope it's true - it would be hilarious to watch her in that environment.

· Registered
872 Posts
No one that watches Real Housewives is going to watch wrestling. I promise. If two genres of television were ever more complete opposites I can't think of any.
Exactly. Maybe their husband might stumble across the show or something?

· Stroking is the Antidote
3,171 Posts
Dixie isnt part of the show yet and I doubt she will because she has the company to worry about and it's doing too good at the moment for her to just leave for some reality show.

While it'd be a good idea simply to get the name TNA out their and promote it, in the end it's not worth it.

· Banned
6,006 Posts
I watch pro-wrestling & the Bad Girls Club. :lol (sadly, I'm not joking)

I guess I'm just entertained by people that are a hot mess!

Dixie Carter doesn't seem like she would be real interesting. Those shows are all about drama and she can't act her way out of a wet paper bag. Besides, it's not like she's really physically threatening or anything either. What exactly would she even do on the show?

· Registered
2,032 Posts
Well for one them "wanting her on it" and her "actually agreeing to be on it" are two completely different things. Shes a successful businesswoman which makes sense for this show cause we aren't talking old 190s style housewives here. Id actually check it out if she was there cause shes definitely a hottie.

· Registered
1,144 Posts
i think this will help tna a lot this show gets big ratings and MOST fans of this show dont know what tna is.
when you think of TNA, do you think of Dixie Carter? after watching one of those house wife shows shes not really the kind of person that would make you want to suddenly watch wrestling. if it was somebody like Hogan, yes it might have more of a impact :rolleyes:. Dixie does not represent wrestling

· Banned
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No one that watches Real Housewives is going to watch wrestling. I promise. If two genres of television were ever more complete opposites I can't think of any.

i am a fan of the The Real Housewives shows
Exactly. Maybe their husband might stumble across the show or something?
yep or as i said maybe me.

Sure, but its the mainstream press recognition that would beneficial.
that too.
me too

when you think of TNA, do you think of Dixie Carter?
ya!!!! she is the boss ... i think of jeff j. too. not hh !!

· Registered
1,804 Posts

I guess I'm just entertained by people that are a hot mess!

Dixie Carter doesn't seem like she would be real interesting. Those shows are all about drama and she can't act her way out of a wet paper bag. Besides, it's not like she's really physically threatening or anything either. What exactly would she even do on the show?
I like hot mess shows too, just not the Real Housewives. Their hot messiness isn't interesting enough to hold my attention. Bad Girls Club can be awesome when they get a good cast together, though. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.